• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Team Fortress 2: Mann vs. Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Vote Count
Viral Maze (5): Tristan, Frozen Chosen, Kokirion, Malon, A Link in Time
Not Voting (7): Soul, A Link in Time, Ver-go-a-go-go, Toxic_Snowman, Johnny Sooshi

Post Count
Kokirion (2), Soul (0), A Link in Time (1), Viral Maze (1), Frozen Chosen (1), Ver-go-a-go-go (0), Toxic_Snowman (0), Malon (2), Johnny Sooshi (0)

Day 5 ends at 11am PST on Thursday, May 19, 2016. With 11 alive, it takes 6 for majority. Remember, you need to have 3 posts this game day, or else you'll be replaced/modkilled.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Not even sure what to post to meet my post quota today lol.

Since I'm one of the remaining unconfirmed players, I'm okay with being investigated the next time Tristan has a chance.
FoS: ALiT

There's no way I'm surviving until Night 6 now with so few unclaimed players left. This post is basically saying "I'm one of the only players that haven't claimed but I'm town so no need to investigate me :^)". This post was out of the blue and there was no reason for alit to say this. I wouldn't be surprised if ALIT is scum after Viral.

FoS: ALiT

There's no way I'm surviving until Night 6 now with so few unclaimed players left. This post is basically saying "I'm one of the only players that haven't claimed but I'm town so no need to investigate me :^)". This post was out of the blue and there was no reason for alit to say this. I wouldn't be surprised if ALIT is scum after Viral.

I said the same thing in Mafia Revival, where I was town. If you think you're willing to call a potential bluff, then so be it, but I know I have nothing to hide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom