• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Team Fortress 2: Mann vs. Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
My two cents rn are mainly that Zelda15's inactiveness is sketchy, but I still have yet to re-read stuff from the previous day. I'll go along with a Mido lynch if that's what's on the table, but we still have most of today to decide.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
VOTE COUNT:
Mido (6): Soul, Ver-go-a-go-go, Tristan, A Link in Time, Kokirion, Malon
Zelda15 (1): Viral Maze
Not Voting (7): Mido, Frozen Chosen, Toxic_Snowman, Zelda15, Johnny Sooshi, Jamie, Night Owl

Day 4 ends at 11:59pm PST on Wednesday, May 11, 2016. With 14 alive, it takes 8 to reach majority.
Everyone has met the post quota today.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Unvote.

Vote: Mido
Do you have anything else to say besides just voting for whoever happens to have the most votes without explanation? You've changed your vote like 4 times within the last few irl days every time a new bandwagon started and haven't explained a single one. What are your thoughts on the other players? Do you actually find the people others have been voting for suspicious or are you just going with the flow since you're basically confirmed town at this point?

Do you have anything else to say besides just voting for whoever happens to have the most votes without explanation? You've changed your vote like 4 times within the last few irl days every time a new bandwagon started and haven't explained a single one. What are your thoughts on the other players? Do you actually find the people others have been voting for suspicious or are you just going with the flow since you're basically confirmed town at this point?
I usually vote for the popular choice while I'm still observing everyone.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
VOTE COUNT:
Mido (8): Soul, Ver-go-a-go-go, Tristan, A Link in Time, Kokirion, Malon, Night Owl, Frozen Chosen
Zelda15 (1): Viral Maze
Not Voting (5): Mido, Toxic_Snowman, Zelda15, Johnny Sooshi, Jamie

As the day went on, the town found that a number of their members had given in. Refusing to leave their sleeping bags, they just said that they couldn't go on.
And so they killed one of them.
With an anvil.
RIP Mido, the RED Sniper, the Mann Co. Even-Night Vigilante
Well, it's not like he would've been very useful to the town anyways in his state. They looked around at the others who were like him. If they didn't act useful by morning, they were going to suffer a similar fate.

THE LIVING - 13

• Kokirion
  • Soul
  • A Link in Time
  • Tristan
  • Viral Maze
  • Frozen Chosen
  • Night Owl (In search of replacement)
  • Malon
  • Ver-go-a-go-go
  • Toxic_Snowman
  • Zelda15 (In search of replacement)
  • HeroOfTime Johnny Sooshi
  • Dan Jamie
THE DEAD - 7

• Storm - RED Heavy, the Mann Co. Even-Night Roleblocker (Lynched Day 1)
  • Sadia - RED Demoman, a Vanilla Townie (Killed Night 1)
  • Johnny Sooshi - BLU Engineer, a Vanilla Townie (Lynched Day 2)
  • Pendio - BLU Heavy, the Mann Co. Odd-Night Roleblocker (Killed Night 2)
  • Doc - Gray Mann, the Godfather (Lynched Day 3)
  • Spiritual Mask Salesman Crus@der77x - BLU Spy, the Mann Co. Odd-Night Cop (Killed Night 3)
  • Mido - RED Sniper, the Mann Co. Even-Night Vigilante (Lynched Day 4)
Night 4 begins! Night 4 ends at 11:59 pm PST on Friday, May 13, 2016.

Last edited:

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Sorry about that. My default is white, and when I try to change text color while I type I tend to have to change it back to white after, because that's what I have. Is there a way for me to just turn it back to whatever the default color for the theme is?

Pen

The game is on!
Sorry about that. My default is white, and when I try to change text color while I type I tend to have to change it back to white after, because that's what I have. Is there a way for me to just turn it back to whatever the default color for the theme is?

Yes. ^^

Skärmavbild 2016-05-12 kl. 11.29.07.png

((Sorry for not only night posting, but for dead posting as well! :O I'm only trying to help...!))

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
since dead night posting is happening ( oh my god Mafia Ghosts!)
Da Fuq Malon?? Rasul is not amused

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom