• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Team Fortress 2: Mann vs. Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Again. I had to verify i was town. It took 3 days last gane because Soul-Sama was a captive holdout

Just checked, the first two were Pendio and Viral Maze. Seeing as it was Day One and RVS, I don't think you've got a strong argument, though you could argue Viral Maze could be taking advantage of Storm's behaviour in the prior game he was in, thinking that he'd easily cave in if pressured a little. Pendio had no idea unless he was reading that topic, which I doubt.

I think it'd be wise to keep this in mind, though I doubt there's much to it. Not enough for an FoS anyway.

Unvote: Storm

I'd like to give you another chance to redeem yourself, as like I said before, I don't believe you're scum. Please stop the ****posting though, i.e. things like "TED & BARNEY CONFIRMED!". It doesn't contribute to the game at all, and clutters up the thread.
Yeah, I think Pendio's vote truly was random, but I think someone took advantage of it.

Yeah, I think Pendio's vote truly was random, but I think someone took advantage of it.

Like who, for example? I only checked the first page, and Viral Maze was the second one. Do you have anyone specific in mind? Since you're likely to die early with that doctor claim, you might aswell speak up.

I'm pretty sure it may have been Viral. Pendio did it as a RV and everyone else seems to have done it just because they didn't want to deal with Storm's crap. Also it sounded like he wanted to Speed Lynch Storm, but I doubt such an experienced mafia player would make it that easy if they were mafia, so I'm not entirely sure.

Mido

Version 1
What do you guys think of this proposal? Or does anyone want to add something to it/propose something different?

I think the plan seems effectve, but I would keep in mind the possibility that @Frozen Chosen proposed. This of course, all relies on the assumption that both Malon and Storm are indeed what they say they are.

Malon said that Storm claimed to be the exact same colour as him. I think the 2 different colours for a role theory holds water, but I can't see there being 2 roles of the same colour. Given this, one of them is most likely lying. Out of the two of them, I'd rather lynch Storm, for several reasons.

For one thing, Malon is the one that counterclaimed, which makes Storm the most likely candidate for lying. However, Malon could also be bluffing. The thing is, though, fake counterclaiming would be stupid because once Storm is proven to be telling the truth, it makes Malon look hella bad. So it makes the most sense that Storm is lying about his role. Going by ZU's tactic, they say "lynch all liars".

The problem is, though, that Storm did the same **** he's doing now in the other game and he flipped town. But that brings me to my other point: regardless of whether or not Storm is telling the truth, I want him out of the game. His behaviour does not benefit the town in any way and is in fact more of a hindrance. At this point, I don't care if Storm is town, he needs to go. This chaos needs to end. So because of all that's been said:

Vote: Storm

This is probably going to make me look suspicious, but truth be told, I don't care. I'm fed up and genuinely do not want to play with someone who's not going to play the game. Let's get this chaotic day over with and start anew in day 2.

Strangely enough, I'm actually considering the other possibiltiy in a greater light. While logically, it is less elaborate and a tad more realistic to assume what you just outlined, but given the circumstances, I'm willing to consider that Storm's been set up. By claiming, he has made himself an easy target, setting the dominoes up for an easy manipulation. From the vibe I've been getting from Malon's posts, he's been very fixated on Storm. It makes sense at face value, since a counterclaim has been issued; however, I find his attitude towards him to be slightly too aggressive. This sort of mentality I especially got from this post:

Yeah, the medic is the same as a doctor. And yeah, it wasn't a good idea, but this is Storm. If so much as one person votes for him he'll claim Doctor. This isn't his first game, though.

Especially given the fact that both seem to be the same color and the same role, I can only help but wonder if Malon is just using Storm's actions, which also occurred last game in a similar respect, as a manipulative tool? The other reason I've been pondering over this possibility lies in what I've seen from Johnny and ALIT's points, being that this scenario seems too convenient.

The main problem with my theory is that it is a riskier move, especially early on. There's a ton of outliers to consider, and I still think your view is probably the more likely conclusion, but in the meantime, I'll need to think this over.

I think the plan seems effectve, but I would keep in mind the possibility that @Frozen Chosen proposed. This of course, all relies on the assumption that both Malon and Storm are indeed what they say they are.

Strangely enough, I'm actually considering the other possibiltiy in a greater light. While logically, it is less elaborate and a tad more realistic to assume what you just outlined, but given the circumstances, I'm willing to consider that Storm's been set up. By claiming, he has made himself an easy target, setting the dominoes up for an easy manipulation. From the vibe I've been getting from Malon's posts, he's been very fixated on Storm. It makes sense at face value, since a counterclaim has been issued; however, I find his attitude towards him to be slightly too aggressive. This sort of mentality I especially got from this post:

Especially given the fact that both seem to be the same color and the same role, I can only help but wonder if Malon is just using Storm's actions, which also occurred last game in a similar respect, as a manipulative tool? The other reason I've been pondering over this possibility lies in what I've seen from Johnny and ALIT's points, being that this scenario seems too convenient.

The main problem with my theory is that it is a riskier move, especially early on. There's a ton of outliers to consider, and I still think your view is probably the more likely conclusion, but in the meantime, I'll need to think this over.
Good theory, but I'm just being aggressive because he is annoying and claimed the same role. How exactly would I have set him up with that role though, unless Deku was in in is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom