• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Tastiest meals in BOTW

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
BoTW has a large selection of meals you can make in the game. Ingredient gathering and cooking is nothing new in RPGs and it's not even new to Zelda as you could brew potions in SS, however I enjoyed the cooking aspect of BoTW and believe it was done well and better than quite a lot of other games too.

It is a process which often makes me hungry just like Yetos soup making quest in TP. I know I am not alone in this.

What meals from BoTW looked most mouthwatering to you and have you attempted to or are you planning create any of the dishes in real life?

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
I’ve had this in real life before and love it, but seafood paella

1-E643-EB3-5-EDB-4985-AE2-A-8739-DCEFD1-F7.webp

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I think that the Creamy Heart Soup looks best. It's also probably the dish I make most, since it fills up hearts really well. I think the Salt-grilled Fish looks good to, which is odd because I don't eat fish.

What meals from BoTW looked most mouthwatering to you and have you attempted to or are you planning create any of the dishes in real life?
This reminded me of a video my my sister showed me once, if anyone hasn't watched it yet they should.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I think that the Creamy Heart Soup looks best. It's also probably the dish I make most, since it fills up hearts really well. I think the Salt-grilled Fish looks good to, which is odd because I don't eat fish.

This reminded me of a video my my sister showed me once, if anyone hasn't watched it yet they should.

That's the best video I've seen for a while! :crylaugh:

Anything involving steak or fish looked appetizing as hell; I especially liked the Seafood Rice Balls due to them being so similar to sushi.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Yeah I'm with Shrimpdragon, I don't really bother with all the meals with the rice and stuff, I just stick to the more basic stuff and think about what bonuses I'm getting from it. Granted, all that stuff like the meat skewers looks delicious to me.

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
I'm a simple guy. The meals featuring rice always appealed the most to me, like seafood fried rice, meaty rice balls, and the meat and rice bowls.

I have made steak and rice stir fry on occasion, so I guess that's kind of like the recipes in BotW. Close enough, anyway.

Reactions: Dio
I made a cooking effects calculator bc I got mildly obsessed with cooking... I'm almost done adding the ability to save favorite meals -- it wouldn't be a stretch to see what gets made the most...

BoTW has a large selection of meals you can make in the game. Ingredient gathering and cooking is nothing new in RPGs and it's not even new to Zelda as you could brew potions in SS, however I enjoyed the cooking aspect of BoTW and believe it was done well and better than quite a lot of other games too.

It is a process which often makes me hungry just like Yetos soup making quest in TP. I know I am not alone in this.

Reactions: Dio
Any of the meat and rice bowls. Also the Rice Balls.

As far as deserts, the honeyed fruits look pretty good, but I've never tried honeyed fruits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom