• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tap Water vs Bottled Water

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Is the tap water safe to drink where you live? Do you often purchase bottled water or stick to the water that comes from the taps?

I live in an area where the tap water is said to be safe to drink and I often use it. I do however also purchase more bottled water than I should and would like to start cutting back to help reduce my own footprint.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I use tapped water at work all the time. Especially during the heatwave we had the last 6 to 8 weeks. I prefer tapped water because it's cheap and always available and safe over here. Bottled water is very expensive and with the heat it would've taken all my hard earned money.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Tap water better for the environment and sometimes it tastes different in different taps...

Ninja

Well well well
Where I live we have a hard water problem, so I avoid drinking tap water if I can. We do have a water dispenser with a filter on our fridge so that helps a ton.

If its available to me, I love me a Pellegrino with a lime, those are the best.

NintendoCN

Team Captain
The tap is safe, but due to drinking only soda for a year, I can taste everything in the tap, from the iron to the lead.

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
Tap water is safe here but I don’t like the taste of it. I have a big Brita container that I fill with tap water which filters it out and greatly improves the taste.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
I drink tap. It tastes good to me. 8/8 pretty great.

Bottled water is a waste of money and bad for the environment

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
the tap wah-ter is safe to drink in most parts of the USA but I just don't like the taste. however, I don't buy bottled water except for at a marching band show or sports thing bc its cheaper than gatorade or soda. my refrigerator has a water line and filters and chills water so I can drink it nice and cold.

Filtered tap water. It tastes as good as bottled, but is cheaper and easier in the long run.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Bottles are bad for the environment but I find the water from them tastes better than tap water. Still if you put enough ice in your water you can't notice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom