• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art TAKT: Technologicaly Advanced Kids Team

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
Opening

"Well, this concludes todays lesson, so, everyone please put your things away, and pack up to go home." Professor Albert clapped his hands together and smiley briefly, then motioned the class towards the backpacks hanging on the wall. A few were on the floor, and a couple were unzipped, spilling their contents out like something out of a horror movie. The 9th grade class lept at their bags like hungry animals, eager to get done early and and finish what homework they had. All but one. . .

"Um, Kelicael? Aren't you going to pack up to go home?" A blonde girl walked over to the lone boy sitting at his desk. He looked up at her, stunned that anyone actually knew his name, let alone come talk to him.

"I'll wait for the mob to fly away." He replied, looking back at therowdy kids. He stared all around the class room. . . Nothing but white, well, it was cream colored. Sand colored bookshelves and many cherry wood desks lay about the blank class room, making the walls, floors and ceiling pop out. Kelicael got up, without acknowledging the girl after that, and dug his way to his backpack. He then pushed everyone backward with so much force, you'd think he was like, magic or something. . .everyone looked stunned, then they got angry and began yelling at him. He just ignored it and walked out of the room. The girl who talked to him a moment ago followed.

"Hey. That was pretty awsome what you did there. Using that much force without sufficient muscle mass could break your arparalyzeparalize you." She explained. She had dreamy spblueling blue-green eyes. It seemed as if the ocean was trapped with-in them. Her clothing wasn't much to speak of, just a Emerald Green sun dress with a pale green shawl. He hair was kinda weird though, it was blonde, but up close there were millions of brown streaks. It was brushed to her right, and it kinda covered her eye. . .

Paralysis would only ccur if Vertebraey in a form in which it cannot sustain. Thus, pain is induced and paralysis would kick in immediately." Kelicael responded.

"Wow, I didn't know you knew so much. . . I guess using small words with you isn't the best way to go huh? Oh, and by the way, my name's Katelynn, Katelynn Mathews"

This looks to be pretty interesting, and It's pretty well written. I'll be following this!

Last edited:

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
Kelicael (Keh-Lih-Kay-El) <<Proper pronunciation. . .

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom