• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Taking Your Hand Held Console to School?

Skullkid96

Aperture Test Subject #2
Has any one taken their handheld console to school before? this handheld gen or a older gen. I've taken my 3ds to my high school homecoming last year and playing OoT during float building or hiding in the art room playing it. It was exciting! because OoT is one of my favorite zelda games and playing it where I want to still excites me! so does or did any do that? trading pokemon or anything?

I seldom take my handhelds with me to school because I'm afraid of losing them. My backpack's side pockets are all fairly small. I usually put my phone in the back zipper pocket since I dislike carrying it in my coat or pants' pockets. This means there isn't much room for other devices. If I want to pass someone and exchange data with them, I tend to do it while travelling light.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I always take handhelds to school. I'm very good at keeping track of my things, and handhelds are portable for a reason.

Fig

The Altruist
I always brought my handhelds since my 6th grade year in middle school so I can do something when I finished my homework or have nothing else to do. Skip 7 years in the future and I'm still doing the same thing with my 3DS as a college freshman! Apparently there are lots of people here at university with a 3DS! Yay, friendship! *^*

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I used to bring my DS to high school. I became a sort of celebrity for hosting Mario Kart matches during study hall, lunch and band.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I was always scared when I was younger that I would lose or wreck my handheld console taking it to school, so I never did. Even now, I don't ever really take it to school.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Has any one taken their handheld console to school before? this handheld gen or a older gen. I've taken my 3ds to my high school homecoming last year and playing OoT during float building or hiding in the art room playing it. It was exciting! because OoT is one of my favorite zelda games and playing it where I want to still excites me! so does or did any do that? trading pokemon or anything?

Back when I went to school, I didn't own any handheld consoles, so I can't answer that specific question. But I do bring my 3DS with me wherever I go in my purse, so that if I feel the urge to play the game and have the time, I can just play it right where I am.

Sheik

:the:
I NEVER take my handhelds to school (except for some once-in-a-year very important situation). For starters, I'd immediately have it taken away. How long, I don't know, could be weeks even. Might even be until the end of the school year. Besides, it'd be impossible for me to hide it, and I'd never have time to play games. Also, few of my friends play DS or 3DS or whatever, and even less of them (like two, AND I'M NOT EVEN SURE THEY DO) play Pokemon (and none of them have probably even heard of Kid Icarus or Fire Emblem...). So if I took my 3DS to school, I'd certainly get some... comments from my classmates...

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
My school and work are ridiculously strict with their NO ELECTRONICS rules - attributable to the school's amazing total of 58 high school students, and the job's being in an amusement park - so no, I don't bring any electronics to school bar a calculator and an iPod for DJ events.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I don't think ver I ever took mine to school. Not sure why really; I think my school (4-11) was pretty strict on electronic devices. When I was in Secondary School (11-16) I didn't really have any interest in handhelds. So my answer would, simply, be no.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom