• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Takeshi's Castle

One of the best shows I've ever seen. It never fails to make me laugh every time I watch it. I can't find the video atm but my favorite one was when the guards were the ones doing the challenges instead of the regular players.

Hmm. I've never heard of that show, but the context seems to suggest that it is something like Ninja Warrior where the contestants must face a number of obstacles that test their physical might or whatever and reach the goal at the end. Sounds interesting enough. I guess I'll look it up and perhaps watch it on Youtube later or whatnot idk.

Salem

SICK
I used to watch it a lot, it's one of my favourites. I was obsessed with it many years ago. One of the funniest thing I have ever seen.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
I think in some countries this show was called "MXC" and had a really bad dub instead of the comedic stylings of Craig Charles' narration. I used to like this show a very long time ago, but I found myself drifting away from this type of comedy as I grew older. I remember watching it a lot with my friends because it was a show that was just good (though stupid) entertainment.

Never seen it. Whats it about?
Have you ever heard of the show Wipeout? It's a very similar concept to Takeshi's Castle. It's best to simply see what it's about, rather than trying to explain it though so take a look at this YouTube video.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom