• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Four Swords Taken Seriously

The Omni Triforcer

Hero Of Time And Space
Do you think the original four swords should be taken seriously as an actual game or something just for fun

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Eh they're just a party game for me. Like, in case you want to share that beautiful Zelda magic with your brother one late night while camping.

Aye readers.

Skittles

Rainbows!
I found it way too easy to be any fun myself. When I had FSA, I and my brother beat it maybe two days max... So, maybe a party game if you have a lot of people, but I didn't even find it all that fun...*shrug*

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Well, it does have some important story stuff, like the Four Sword for example. But I do find it slightly easy. Not to say it should not be taken seriously, since I do consider it a part of the main series, but it is quite easy, and I do not blame you if you choose not to play it.

Salem

SICK
I couldn't get anyone to play the gab version, but the gcn version on the other hand me and siblings, friends played the hell out of it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom