• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Take the Heart

• Thread starter Deleted member 6224
  • Start date

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
ooowwwie. Oh I blame the.... Dinklebergs. So I take my deku stick light it on fire and burn you.

my <3

D

Deleted member 6224

i use my levitation boots to hover above your head and snatch it from your hand

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
I run around with the Bunny Hood on and I run so fast I grab the <3 and you didn't even see me

my <3

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
that's gotta hurt. Poor Swiftest! Once again I put the bunny hood on and run so fast I take the <3. my <3 now ;3

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Nooooo not teh Bunny Hood D:! Ugh fine I'll use this instead. I put Majora's Mask on. I use drak energy and take the heart and run off.
I got the heart now :P

SheikahSoul

Decadence
Then I guess I'll pray for the divine powers far above and call down the goddesses to take you down. Then I'll just take that heart and praise the goddesses.

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Sight at least I still have my mask. I take out my boomerang and throw it and it comes back to me with the <3
my <3

SheikahSoul

Decadence
Ouch! I think I stepped on a big stone. I guess I'll just take it and throw you down with it and then take back the heart.

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Ouch that one hurt............ I find a cynder block. Hmm this will do. I throw it at you and grab the <3
mine the <3 is my <3

SheikahSoul

Decadence
*Goes off and steals Link's sword* This should do it. I shall go ahead and stap you with this until I'll fond your heart and rips it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom