• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Take the Heart

• Thread starter Deleted member 6224
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6224

Ok, I got this game off of the king of the hill game and the Take the cookie game>

Like take the cookie you had to take the cookie, in this game you have to find someway to hurt someone and take their heart away

ie. Link shoots a keese with an arrow Now link has the heart

Just replace link and keese with whoever aboves you and attack them.

Make it zelda related things that hurt them like with the hammer

Thanks!

SheikahSoul

Decadence
Hell yez! How I love Zelda related things!

And I'll use the whip (the whip in ST or the one that is to come in SS as well) and whip the heart out of you in Indiana Jones style, and so I got myself a heart!

D

Deleted member 6224

awesome! this might work out

anyway i use the beetle and snatch it away from your hand

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Hmm I agree :) I see a good future for this game

Well I use the master sword to cut your arm off then I grab the <3

my <3

SheikahSoul

Decadence
Then I'll decide to go Sheik on you and sneak you from behind and knock you down and then use the chain to steal the heart from you. Then in I'll dissapear in the air with help from a Deku Nut splash.

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
I come in with a bunch of dekus and they start spitting deku nuts at you. So I slip in a take the <3

my <3

SheikahSoul

Decadence
Then I guess I need to transform to my true shape and burn you up with Din's fire and take the heart back!

SheikahSoul

Decadence
I think I just stepped on a very nice Bomb Flower here and therefore I'll decide to throw it on you and blow you up. And then I'll just take that heart, thank you!

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
I am all burnt. I look around. I pick a bobmchu up and it runs into you, therefore blowing you up.
my <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom