• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

TAC II- The Jewel of Darkness

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
(The starting post in TAC II- JOD is rather long and has several POVs, so I put it in a series of spoiler tags. Please try and read all of it)

CHAPTER 1: The Six Heroes

-----
Prologue
"It is not possible to leave, sir Ganondorf". A brown tabby striped cat exclaimed, staring up at a huge dark man with orange hair circling across his head. The man just stared emotionlessly. "Is there another way out Tigerstar? Ever since that Link sealed us in here! I am going to kill him someday!"
It was true. Years ago, when that pest Link and his ugly imp friend Midna finished him off, he got teleported to Dark Valley, where he met Tigerstar and his friend Hawkfrost. The brown tabbies had complained that they had stumbled into this dimension when walking aimlessly around the Dark Forest.

In the Dark Valley, Ganondorf, Tigerstar and Hawkfrost had built a dark tower to house them, the throne room right at the top. However, even though they have a fairly nice tower made of hard obsidian, Ganondorf is not satisfied with this dark realm; he has sent Tigerstar countless times to find out how to exit, but the evil ShadowClan leader had kept on saying that there is no exit.

Tigerstar froze, his amber gaze never leaving Ganondorf. "I remember there being another way... But it is hard"

Suddenly, Ganondorf stood up off his throne, eyes fiery. "HOW?! WHAT IS IT?!! TELL ME!!!". Tigerstar flinched, obviously surprised at the Demon Lord's blaze of anger. He continued loudly. "Well, there is a seal we have to break. It is holding together the exit to this realm."

Ganondorf stared, intrigued. The evil leader continued. "The seal can only be broken by the death of the Six Chosen Heroes/heroines. I know two, but that is it."

Suddenly, the ginger demon lord clasped his hand to his blazing orange sword, his eyes deadly. "WHO ARE THEY?! WHO?!"

"I already captured one." As if on trigger, a grey tabby Tom reluctantly paced over to the duo. His tail was drooping, and his sightless light blue eyes were fixed on the floor. He did not look up as he emerged.

The ShadowClan leader gave the other cat a fierce slash to the ear. The Tom snarled. "This is Jayfeather" Tigerstar started. "He is one of the Six"

Jayfeather gave a low growl, and looked straight at Ganondorf as of he could see. He snarled.

Ganondorf tore his eyes from Jayfeather and fixed them on Tigerstar. "Who is the other one you know?" He snapped. Tigerstar looked at the grey tabby next to him. "This person was originally from London, but is currently in The Anime Camp." He added. Ganondorf was not having it. "WHO IS IT?! STOP SCREWING AROUND AND TELL ME!"

"His name is Allen Walker"

Jayfeather's POV
Jayfeather ran. While the monster leader Tigerstar and that evil Twoleg were talking about the next victim, he decided to run for it. He was blind, but he had brilliant senses; he could tell a mouse from fifty fox-tails away.

As soon as he got to the door of the room, he saw Tigerstar noticing his absence, and start to take action. Jayfeather quickened his pace, darting through the door as fast as his paws could take him. He knew what he would do next; There is a portal out of the Dark Valley, in fact or was a Tefactunal portal; one which led to any dimension by a thought. It had a seal on it, and seemed to repel the other two, but maybe he would be able to get through? He was going to get to the Anime Camp and warn that Allen person; after all, he is in danger.

He just hoped that Tigerstar and that croony won't get to him first

Allen's POV
It was almost time for the TAC festival; he was ready. In the team of Indigo dragons, he won't lose. He turned to a young robot girl called Aigis next to him, his short white hair flowing, ready to put the members into stages, when the unexpected happened.

Suddenly, there was a crash. Allen dashed to the source of the noise, his group trailing behind.

Jayfeather's POV
The Thunderclan medicine cat hurt all over. He managed to get to the portal without getting caught by Ganondorf or Tigerstar, but he hurt all over. The portal had done what he intended and had taken him to TAC, (he guesses anyway) but literally plopped him in! He fell from the sky! And he was currently lying in a Twoleg dumpster, barely managing to avoid falling unconscious due to the blow the portal had given him. He saw a group running up to him, but he did not move, he swire he was paralyzed.
Jayfeather gave a pained meow as the group got closer.

Natsume & Allen's POV
A large group including Natsume, Aigis, Allen, Naruto and everyone else from TAC involved in the festival have dashed towards the commotion. Natsume was the first to see the cause; A young grey tabby cat was lying in the dumpster. It gave a small mew as Natsume emerged. The TAC senior looked back at the others and saw Allen the closest; his eyes were filled with worry for the cat before him.
"Come on" Natsume added to the dazed Exorcist. "We need to get this cat to the infirmary. It looks hurt.
Allen nodded and picked the cat up, following Natsume to the infirmary.

Last edited:

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
The persona users ran over. But they heard another groan-a female one. Akihiko stopped. "That tone of voice..." He bolted to a nearby tree.

A woman with curly red hair was leaning against a tree. She had a white shirt, a long black skirt, white knee socks and black flats. A bloodied fencing sword was next to her. She was bleeding, and was holding her left arm, which had a huge tear that was covered in blood.

Akihiko gasped. "Mitsuru!" He ran over. Mitsuru looked up. "A-Akihiko..." The man's eyes widened as the woman pulled herself close to him, hanging onto his shirt. "Th-that is you..right?" Akhiko nodded. "Yeah...it's me...I'm here..." Mitsuru was shaking. "I...I'm scared..." "You'll be fine...I swear it..." Mitsuru's eyes closed. "Help...me..." She fell limply into his body, unconscious. She was getting pale.

"MITSURU!!!!!!!!" He picked her up bridal style and ran to the infirmary, Aigis and Koromaru following. Once he saw Allen and Natsume, he stopped. "She needs help. NOW."

Last edited:

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
(Have you read all of the spoiler tags on the first post?)

Natsume and Allen had reached the Infirmary. The cat was sprawled out on the bed.
"I'm no vet" the nurse grumbled. "How am I meant to do this?!"
"Just tr-"Natsume started, only to stop abruptly when the door to the Infirmary slammed open. "She needs help. NOW."
It was Akihiko and Aigis. There was a person inbetween them. Several nurses rushed over to take the mystery girl. Natsume was on edge. "Allen, take care of the cat! Akihiko, Aigis, help the girl!" He hissed. What is going on today..?

Following Natsume's instructions, Allen rushed over the cat, unaware of Tigerstar and Ganondorf planning on his bloody demise.

Elementic

Akihiko layed Mitsuru down on an unoccupied bed. He kept muttering things. "how the heck did this happen...i'm going to kill whoever made her like this..."

Soon, Mitsuru had been patched up. Akihiko hadn't left her side once. The woman was still unconscious, and he wasn't leaving until he knew she would be ok.

Aigis stared at the two in concern while Koromaru whimpered slightly.

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
As soon as Mitsuru has been patched up, Allen has said that the cat is fine also. Both are safe. The nurse walked up to Akihiko. "She is fine. She will live. Don't worry."

Suddenly, a startled mew rang through the room. Natsume ran up to the cat with a tiny ear chip and rapidly placed it in the small creature's ear. "Ow.... I hurt.... Stupid portal, spewing me out like a rotten piece of Fresh-kill......" It then saw Allen and Natsume staring at it. The cat jumped a bit. "Is this Anime Camp?"
"Yes. I'm Natsume. Welcome" Natsume said and walked back to Mitsuru. Allen turned to the feline. "I am Allen Walker. Nice to meet you."

An emotion similar to worry, Fear, and thankfulness shot thorough the cat's eyes, before he blinked them shut. The whirl of emotions vanished. So this is him? "I'm Jayfeather..." He added and leaped off the bed.

Elementic

Koromaru accepted the apology. Aigis listened intently to Jayfeather. I will not let any harm to Allen-san.

Akihiko stayed near Mitsuru, watching and waiting for the woman to wake up. Aigis and Koromaru occasionally glanced at Mitsuru, also worried.

((should someone ask who the woman is?))

pkfroce

Skelepuns
((Oooooo the second one.))

Naruto and Kakashi are in their rooms. "Ahhhh... Kakashi Sensei?" "Yes Naruto?" "How do you think they're doing back at the war?" "I don't know... I hope they're doing ok without us..." They walk out, and start wandering around. Naruto sees Gallade and snorts. "Huh... Almost forgot YOU were here..." They walked past Gallade, and heard noises near the Infirmary. "Whoa! What's happening?" Naruto runs in to see the rest of the group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom