• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Symphony of the Goddesses Tour

Tadpole

Don Gero's Apprentice
So it's been awhile since the announcing of a second tour and I wanted to know who all went to the Symphony and share your experience! Likes? Dislikes? Cosplay? I wanna hear it all! I personally am going to the New Jersey dates this August and I cannot wait whatsoever! So let me hear it!

Yuki Cross

Attack on Titan~!!!
I went to the first tour, and it was amazing. That was more than a year ago, and I still think about it all the time. I wish I could've gone again this year, but they didn't come back to my city :( There were cosplayers - I saw a few Links and Zeldas and one Midna. Dang it, I'll have to resort to YouTube for the second tour. :( It was amazing. There's no other word I can think of to describe it. It's just......- yeah, so there's no other words. Have lots of fun!

Tadpole

Don Gero's Apprentice
Haha Thank you! And I am sure I will! Im really looking forward to the Ballad of the Wind Fish. Its a new edition and hopefully part of night. And I have been glued to Youtube for the first year of the tour. I fell your pain. haha

Burning Beast

Go to Hell 4 Heavens Sake
I went to the one in Seattle in the first tour. It was incredible. I'm going to it again when it comes up here in September. I really liked the Symphonic Movements that they did. My favorite was the Ocarina of Time one. But they were all great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom