• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Symphony of the Goddess~Anyone Go?

Did anyone go to the Symphony of the Goddess? I REALLY wanted to go buy I didnt get the chance to get tickets .=. *sighs*

If you went how was it?

Skywaker

Cheese & bacon potato
Since SotG is visiting Philly in July, my dad bought me tickets for the one on July 25th. :D So no I did not go but I'm going to!

Last edited:

ENA-three!

the man from mars
yeah i made a thread about it, i went a week ago in austin texas. i must say it was awesome. there was cosplayers and one looked exactly like zelda in tp and ss. there was also the zora suit link from tp. it was anawesome show and was so awesome to be around so many loz fans!

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
It came to Seattle i think but i didnt have enough money at the time, but i would have if i did have any money, i hear it was good.

ENA-three!

the man from mars
it was soo cool. it sucked that they didnt have much products to buy. just a t-shirt, poster or a book teaching how to play the music of loz. but it was soo neat hearing the music and watching the screen that shows each game and clips of the games. i wanted to go again, and haha during intermission i went to the restroom and it was soo neat that they had that song playing, the one you hear when you enter someones house. haha

check this out!

zeldalinklink.jpg

Last edited:
S

Saniku

No I haven't gone, But I'm Going to I have tickets to when they come to Orlando, FL So excited!!

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
You guys are all really smart to go. IT IS AWESOME!!! I am going to visit my home state of Minnesota to see it again in September. It was absolutely Phenomenal. The only problem I had with it was that I went to the second one in Seattle and they have added music to it since then.

L

LinkofHyrule

Alright, so I know this is the most girly question on the face of the earth, but I am attending the Symphony of the Goddess on wednesday in Philly, and I have no idea what to wear. I have legitimate tickets, not just on "the grass" or anything like that. I've literally googled photos of the events to see what people wear, and there is everything from coat and tie, to cosplay. HELPPPPPPPPP.

I went to the second showing in dallas, IT WAS AMAZING!!!<3<3<3<3 I wasn't sure what to expect so I didn't go in any sort of cosplay, but I saw a lot of people dressed in cosplay and many more in just Link hats. And after hearing that the Symphony had more content I just had to go again, so I went to the one in houston with my sisters and this time I went in a Zelda T-shirt and hat, but that time not many people were in cosplay.Also at the end of the Symphony I played my ocarina outside of the Theater. It was, again, AMAZING!! <3 <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom