• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Symbol on Wolf Forehead

Punktion2

The Everchosen
I played Twilight princess and couldn't help wondering what that symbol on wolf link's is. Its probably just a random symbol that doesn't mean anything.

What do you guys think?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
That's what I was thinking too, but I think that you'll find something surprising in the middle of the game :D P.S in the cutscene after you beat the 3rd dungeon.

Punktion2

The Everchosen
Thanks, but i have already played the game and i don't remember what happened in the cutscene.

PS. Kemp the Goron, what part R U stuck on?

Garo

Boy Wonder
Thanks, but i have already played the game and i don't remember what happened in the cutscene.

PS. Kemp the Goron, what part R U stuck on?

After the Lakebed Temple, Link appears in Lanayru's fountain right next to Zant. Zant uses some sort of magical attack against the light spirit, and Twilight returns to the area for a moment. Link returns to his Wolf Form, and Zant implants a Twilight splinter into the mark on Wolf Link's forehead, preventing him from turning back into his human form. He also steals the Fused Shadows from Midna and attacks her, leaving her weakened. Link has to go to Zelda to cure Midna, and then retrieve the Master Sword to remove the Twilight splinter, which then allows him to shift into and out of Wolf Form at will.

M

Moonstream

The markings on his forehead are actually on the Hylian shield if you look at it closely. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom