• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Classic Sword Quest

R

r3trogamer

hi ive just finished the snowhead temple in majoras mask and was wondering if i have to do the sword quest straight away afta the temple or could i play the song of time then do it?

You can play the Song of Time but you'll have to defeat Goht again. However, if it's not the first day/night still, you will have to reset time in order to have enough time to get the sword reforged twice.

R

r3trogamer

BloodKnight said:
can you clarify what you mean by sword quest? do you mean the great fairy sword? or the Gilded sword?

the gilded sword i thought you dint get the great fairy sword until near the end ?

BloodKnight88

bringer of despair
the gilded sword i thought you dint get the great fairy sword until near the end ?
you get the fairy sword by returning all the stray fairies of each region to their fountain, after the last one the great fairy there gives you the two handed sword. as for the gilded sword. you probably want to get it as soon as possible, you won't regret it, hard part being winning the race at the goron race track to win the gold dust.

as far as your original question goes. it depends on how much time you have left, it takes a day to forge the gilded sword. so go ahead and do it if you have two days left. otherwise reset time. course you'll have to fight Goht again like MahBoiLink said to unfreeze the land again. thankfully there are warp pads at the start to warp you to the boss once you beat the dungeon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom