• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Supernatural

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Oh boy, lately I have found a new obsession. It is the show Supernatural. I have been watching all 9 seasons in just 2 months time. Now I can;t wait for season 10 to start!
I posted a summary of all seasons in the spoiler tag. Any other fans here?
The show is about two brothers Sam and Dean Winchester who are looking for their missing father. Their mother was killed by the demon Azazel when Sam was just 6 months old. Their father taught them how to hunt creatures and the boys are afraid their dad might have been caught or something. They find their dad near the end of season 1.

In season 2 their dad died after making a deal with Azazel to save the life of his son Dean. During this season the boys try to find Azazel and especially need to find out what it is what makes Sam so special according to Azazel. At the season finale Sam and children like him are all gathered together to have a final fight and the winner will be the chosen one for Azazel. Sam dies but Dean makes a deal with a crossroad demon to get Sam back in exchange for his life. Azazel gets killed.

Season 3 is about finding a way to get Dean out of his deal. They have to gank demons and their loyalty to each other is the brothers strongest but also weakest point.

Season 4 tells us how Dean escaped and introduces us to the angels. In this season it is about trying to prevend Lilith the demon to break all 66 seals to let Lucifer out of his cage. At the season finale Sam kills Lilith and thinks he needs to do this to stop her from breaking the final seal but it turns out killing her was the final seal. Lucifer is free.

Season 5 is about the apocalypse. Sam and Dean are supposed to be the vessels for Lucifer and Michael to fight a final battle and let the apocalypse happen. They have to beat the four horsemen War, Famine, Pestilence and Death to gather the rings and get Lucifer back in the cage. Sam thinks he can lure Lucifer by tricking him into his body and then open the gate. Sam nearly loses the battle but manages in a final moment to regain control over his body. He opens the cage and takes Michael with him in the cage.

In season 6 Sam is back but without a soul. He regains his soul but it is damaged. Castiel is working together with the King of Hell Crowley to find a way to open Purgatory and to gather the souls and use them to defeat archangel Raphael and become the new God. At the end Castiel claims himself to be the new God.

Season 7 starts with the fall of Castiel and the escape of the Leviathans in the world. Dick Roman is their leader and the brothers Winchester are losing Bobby and have a very hard time with both together and fighting off the Leviathans. At the end of season 7 Dick Roman gets killed by a special weapon but in the killing Dean and Castiel are sent to Purgatory. There are tablets found and the young Kevin Tran is a prophet chosen by God. He is the one chosen to decipher the tablets.

Dean returns in season 8 and has a very tough time with Sam who had guven up on hunting and not even went looking for Dean. In the meantime Dean and Sam try to solve the trials given to them by Kevin according to the tablets. Metatron the angel makes his entrance and is the one who wrote the tablets. The Knight of Hell Abbadon makes her engtrance as well. Aiming for Crowley to knock him out and claim the title of Queen of Hell. Metatron tricks Castiel and closes heaven after kicking out all angels and taking Castiel his grace making him human.

In season 9 Crowley and the boys work together to defeat Abbadon. This can only be done by the first blade created by Caine who killed his brother Abel. Dean takes over the blade but also the mark of Caine. Sam was badly injured at the end of season 8 and Dean allowed the angel Ezekiah to take over Sam's body and heal him. But it turns out the angel is not Ezekiah but Gadreel who joins Metatron. Castiel becomes an angel again and unwillingly has been chosen as a leader to lead the angels at war with Metatron. The season ends with Dean being killed by Metatron but being survived as a demon thanks to the mark of Caine.

My fav character is without a doubt the angel Castiel. He is funny and may look nerdish but he can fight! I like Crowley but I must say I wish Azazel was back. A great character and very very creepy. Especially the second actor playing him (end of season 1 and beginning and end of season 2). The show uses a lot of elements from the bible and it also shows that angels and demons are not that different from each other considering both sides are complete jerks. I can't wait for season 10 to start!!

So any other fans??

Salem

SICK
I guess I used to watch several episodes of some of the early season, but somewhere down the line I stopped watching it, I don't remember when, it might when the angel story lines stared which I didn't really like tbh.

I'm a fan! And I'm also completely caught up and stoked for season 10. c: My favorite characters are Cas, Bobby, and Crowley later on. :T

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I'm a fan! And I'm also completely caught up and stoked for season 10. c: My favorite characters are Cas, Bobby, and Crowley later on. :T

I was so bummed when they killed Bobby off!! I was like NOOOOO not him! But tghe twist with his spirit was very good. I liked Crowley in season 9 very much. He was funny and creepy at the same time. I just can't wait for season 10 to start and wonder how many more seasons will follow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom