• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Superman and Lois

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
1615367632052.png

Superman isn't a character who's spent a lot of time on modern television. When the Superman logo comes up, it's usually in the form of a prequel (in the case of Smallville or Krypton) or a team-up series. Until recently, DC has seemed very shy about the notion of having Batman and Superman carry their own television series. It doesn't help that the network backing the current Superman series is the CW, who are perhaps best known for having a plethora of cool ideas and not enough writing or special effects budget to carry them to fruition.

Which makes Superman and Lois as baffling as it is good. The show is really, really good. It's four episodes into what is presumably a first season and the show's momentum and writing hasn't let up. It has strong writing, great casting, and special effects that wouldn't look out of place in one of the many failed starts up in the DCEU. Personally, I'm loving it. Anyone else paying attention to this show or is it just me? If so, what do you think?

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I would have preferred they spent their budget on a Brandon Routh Superman show rather than the ugly elf looking Supercuck and Skeletor Lois from the abysmal Supergirl show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom