• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Street Fighter 3D

please can someone tell me some stuff about previous super street fighter games? I think SSF3D looks great and im definatly getting 3DS so my first game will probebly be SSF3D so id like to know a bit more about previous titles. Thanks.:)

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Ah, right. Well, I played Street Fighter from when I was about 6...yes and I was good at it too. :xd: :P So basically, from what I can remember, there is a bunch of different characters with various attacks. There are lots of courses, ranks and various levels. I just remember fighting random people, going up through levels that increased in difficulty. I also remember the attacks were complicated so I just pressed ranodm buttons...but I was small. I remember it as a good game, a fun one anyway. Sorry if this hasn't really helped, you would be better off with someone with more knowledge of the game but I saw the thread had no replies yet.

~Hope this helps...a bit. :xd:
~Meego7 :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom