• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS DGN Tournament 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
PT and I finished the finals! It was close, but I managed a win.

First game was my Greninja vs PT's Sheik on Omega Wily, and PT won. I switched over to Yoshi for round two and managed a win on Omega Dreamland. We both remained our characters and took it to Omega Distant Planet where I barely managed a win again, and finally, our last match was on Omega Paper Mario where a lucky Yoshi Butt Bomb got me the victory. PT really beat the crap out of me for the majority of the games, and it was a fantastic match!

Libk, sorry we wanted to keep lag down, and I believe PT has 2 or 3 of the games saved if you wanted those recordings.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
Those were amazing games. Deku Shroom won 3-1, I only took the first game.
--
I want to thank you all for making this tournament run as smoothly as possible! I had a great time playing my matches, that's for sure, and I hope all of you guys did as well. We're going to try to keep these tourneys coming, so keep an eye out for the next one. We've decided that after the Wii U version comes out, we will switch back and forth between the two for these tourneys. Anyways, here is the final standings for this tournament: http://challonge.com/ssb3dsdgn1/standings

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom