• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Nintendo Remix for WiiU - Needs Fan Support to Be Made

We have Nes Remix and Nes Remix 2 out today.

And then there is this article:
http://mynintendonews.com/2014/04/23/nintendo-says-super-nintendo-remix-depends-on-fan-support/
NINTENDO SAYS SUPER NINTENDO REMIX DEPENDS ON FAN SUPPORT

How can we get that fan support shown to Nintendo?
I personally would love a SNES remix. Having SMW, SF, SMW2, TA, SM, SMK, MP (fly game), etc etc challenges in a game would be amazing. But what can we do as a community to show Nintendo we want this to happen.

Jedizora

:right:
The best way to gather support for the SNES remix would be to buy the NES remixes. Nintendo isn't going to do something if ti doesn't earn them money, and then need to be shown that there is sufficient support for another collection being made. Of course, it's Nintendo, so everyone is going to be buying the NES remixes anyway.

I never had a NES or SNES, but I have played most of the classic titles in recent years. Are these remix's of them fun?
Yes so much fun. I think the Nes Remix 2 is better. If you think of the game like like Wario Smooth Moves or Game and Wario but replace the Wario mini games with a ton of Nes mini games. You'll understand it well. Many of the Nes Mini games here are two different Nes games morphed into one minigame. Very fun if you're into that kind of thing.

I have to say one with some good SNES games on it remixed would be even more fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom