• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Stupidest Zelda Enemy

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
The stupidest enemy is the leever. It is just a blob with spikes who aimlessly spins around in the desert. They are so annoying in OoT outside the spirit temple. I can't remember if they were in TP, but there were weird jumping things who were also very annoying >.<. Other than that, most of the enemies are ok. Some were annoying, but not as stupid as leevers :P

Ha! I entered this thread not knowing what to put but that bird outside of milk road is a really stupid enemy. If not that it would be the blue bubbles from MM that make it so you can't swing your sword.

T

The Wind Fish

Twilight Princess's Zant. WEEEEEEEEIRD. he is awesome though, but different .

M

MrZach

Stupidest enemy for me - Like Like.

I never did like Beamos though.

Zelda_Duh

Hyrule's Princess
Stupid? I would say Deku scrubs. Annoying? That would go to Darknuts. Deku scrubs because when you hit them they just run around. Darknuts because.....well they are just a pain.

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
Chu Chus are pretty dumb, they probably don't have brains. Nothing agaonst Chu Chus but they are stupid. Phantoms are pretty stupid too, they stop looking for you once you are out of their site.

korp

bagels
redeads. seriously, why do they even exist? even after all these years i still am afraid of them. it's so pathetic. they are easy to defeat but i dont like their moans and their screaming/humping etc. etc.

i swear they made them just to scare people,lol.

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Dumb little wall-masters.
The pick you up you utter an ear shattering scream and end up in the beginning of the dungeon. You'd think they would kill you instead, but no.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
The most annoying and irritating enemies are definetly the Miniblins in WW. How I HATE those little brats! The most stupid enemies are the Floormasters in WW. They are easy to defeat and they are funny when they throw pots and bombs at you.
But the most stupid enemy must be Ganondorf. Doesn't he learn from the past?! Everytime he gains power he'll find a Hero on his way similar to the one who defeated him before so he is really stupid :lol:

Chiraku

Demon slayer
I wouldn't call them stupid, but just annoying/disliked. I can name a lot, but they are all from ST, the new enemies in there are BIZARRE! Elephants with wings, jellyfish/octopus things that replace octoroks... don't get me started.

H

handheldgamer14

I'm going to have to say those phantom trains in ST that you have to avoid or you blow up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom