• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Stupid Tricks - Mostly Obvious

Z

Zelda's Boy Toy

There are a few things in the game that may seem hard but are easier then they seem.

Blue Bird Feather or normal Bird feathers) - go to the bird statue "Behind Temple" in faron woods and head to faron woods - depending on where you are in the game you might see goron there. Just past him is a place where 3 birds will always gather and more than likely one of them will be blue. Walk at the slowest pace and when in range net them (big net works better - doable with normal net). They will come down in groups of 3 without needing to reset the area - just step away a little.

Tumbleweed - go to the bird statue "North Desert" and drop down to the solid ground by the temple and hang out in the dirt area. Anytime the wind blows it means that tumbleweed is coming. You do not need to reset the area - it will come continuosly.

Monster Horn - on the deck of the ship when you go to the second level and you will see a locked door and an arrow shooting bobokin. Once you have the key to that door just use your whip and take the monster horn from the bobokin - right next to the door. Just keep going back and forth between the door and get as many monster horns as you need from whipping it away from him. There are other areas this can be done but this is the quickest.

Dusk Relic - You cannot get these until you fill spirit vessls. Once you are able to do this I would find all the spirit drops and then purposely fail. This will mark all the locations on your map. Now run this a few times and go out of your way to find dusk relics. You will get the most if you do this with the faron woods spirit vessel - and they are the easiest to get.

Sand Cicada - When you are up in the Skipper's cabin - go on his roof and there is one right in front of you on the pole - and generally there are another 2 or 3 around the pole as well. You can use the door below to reset them and they will come back - you can hear them. There is another spot by the dock but this is the easiest place to do it.

You should not need the moonlight merchant - merchant that sells treasure - maybe an evil crystal if you missed some.

Levias - cheap trick - personally I had some trouble flying my bird into his eyes - it just took me a little longer to do it than it should have. I found a much easier way to cut this time down by getting 2 or 3 of them off the bat. Right before the battle starts make sure you have your bow selected and as many arrows as you can hold. He will start close to you then fly away a little bit - if you are quick you should be able to get 2 or 3 of the eye looking things sticking out of him before you have get on your bird and that should leave about 2-3 left for you to get with the bird.

Second Dungeon boss - Sculdara - this is more of a reminder - but when I fight the boss for the first time I used the bombs that were there and would put them in his mouth and then when he ran down the hill too far the bombs that were provided would not make it in time. Just remember you can use your own bombs - once I realized this it made the boss battle so much easier.

Sand Ship boss - Tentacles - it says that you have to hit is tentacles with a skward strike to inflict damage to his tentacles. If you do a vertical strike it will hit the tentacle but if you do a horizontal skyward strike it will knock the tentacle off in one hit.

Weird, I though I posted this but I'll try again. I got through the Faron and Lanayru Silent Realms and lamented that I didn't get more Dusk Relics but after beating the Sandship I found that on my copy I could get a Dusk Relic for getting 400-450 points on Fledge's Pumpkin Shooting Game. Occasionally it would be Ore but mostly it was the Dusk Relics.

skybird11

state alchemist
i think if you step in some weed patches it triggers tumbleweeds as long as you face downhill. i got 8 of them really fast doing this

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom