• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spirit Tracks Stuck in Basement of Snow Blizzard Tower

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chrisco

I've got two bells in place. I'm in the basement and in the last room where I have to defeat 4 creatures that blow spiky balls at me before I can get on the platform and go back up the stairs. I can't defeat them before my lives run out. Either the ice breaks up before i can make fresh stuff or the balls get me as I'm making more ice! help

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
Do you have the pinwheel that creates wind when you blow into it?

Defeat the creatures that blow spiky balls at you by blowing the spiky balls back with the pinwheel. If a ball hits them, they're defeated.

Alternatively, a blast of air from the pinwheel alone is enough to stun them.

C

chrisco

Thanks -I have the pin wheel but I'm not able to use it and create more ice in eough time for me to walk on. I've actually got out of this room but I didn't defeat the creatures and didn't get the treasure. I guess I'm just not quick enough at doing two things and switching from one to the other.

WeeGee

TheHeroOfTime
I know this is no help, but please don't flame me for it, I just want to give my two cents:
I was stuck in the same part of the game (well.. Not the same exact part, but with the bell things) and came to the walkthrough on the site. I don't think the Walkthrough was done though (Something was wrong with it) and them a few moments later I was like, "Elementary my dear Watson."
In other words, after some time, you will call yourself stupid for not realizing it earlier. I'm not calling you stupid though. You'll call yourself stupid....Just want to put that out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom