• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Stubbing your toe or biting your tongue?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Biting tongue is the worst, that sharp intense pain that you just don't expect. Stubbing your toe can be chalked up as "your fault" but to bite the tongue is to create a vortext into insanit.

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
Biting your tongue is like the ultimate betrayal of your mouth!! But stubbing your toe is crippling and I think definitely the worst.

They both hurt like hell! But I think biting the tongue is less painful, as long as you don't bite it off with that thought on mind the thought of biting your tongue is scarier than stubbing your toe.

Scribear

Your Best Friend (rupee free)
Biting tongue.

I've broken my toes many times...and have also had my foot smash between a truck and a trailer.

Yet still, I'd much rather stubbed toes than tongue biting.

InsomniacAttack

wtf did u say about me u little mcnuggit?
I'd rather stub my toe. When I bite my tongue, I tend to bite down hard which makes the pain last much longer. Toe hurts more I'd say, but goes away within 30 seconds.

NayruKasai

"Don't take us so lightly."
I'd rather stub my toe. When I bite my tongue, I tend to bite down hard which makes the pain last much longer. Toe hurts more I'd say, but goes away within 30 seconds.

Not necessarily. Last winter my pinky toe was so cold and I stubbed it on the cupboard. It was barely a slight kick but I ended up breaking it lol. Now that was painful for a long time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom