• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Street Pass Encounters

How many streetpass hits have you had?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1-10

• 11-50

• 51-100

• 101-200

• 201-300

• 301-500

• 501-750

• 751-1000

• 1001+

• Total voters

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
This thread is for discussing your streetpass encounters. If you just got home and found out you got streetpasses today discuss here.

Today I got 7 hits in Parramatta Westfield, NSW, Australia. Too bad I can't go there regularly since I live no where near there :( That brings my total hits to 380.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
I have had 2 encounters with my 3DS, both with my brother. :mad: I turned off Streetpass for the Mii-Plaza after realising this would happen all the time. It was very annoying.

I still have Streetpass activated for other media, though. The only cartridge game that I have with Streetpass is Super Mario 3D Land and I've only "met" one other person with it. This happened only a few days ago, at the local Shopping Centre. I was very excited by it. Too bad 3D Land doesn't have very good Streetpass features in it.

Dan

I was curious about this feature the other day. I decided to bring my 3DS to the city and see how many people I could find. I wasn't expecting any. I did however find two people ! I'm sure one was from the Game store which had a playable 3DS with mario tennis loaded in it on display.

So yes I met two people and learned one of them likes pie ! GOD BLESS STREET PASS.

Unknown Song

Reeveelution Gaming
I've only gotten fourteen. All are from my state except for one that was from a different country called Anguilla.

Jedizora

:right:
I've gotten around 5. I don't live in a big area, and I don't want to risk losing my 3DS anyway.

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
I've actually gotten 51 from some kid from school and maybe 20ish from other people. He and I haven't met since school ended. I would bring my 3DS to work to try to get some encounters there but the thing is too heavy to carry in my pocket and I don't have anything to bring it in. I'm kinda jealous of the cashiers there because they, as girls, are socially allowed to bring purses that are big enough to carry things like that and men are stuck with tiny wallets for cards and cash.

HyruleLove

Twilight Princess
I got TONS at C2E2 in Chicago, and 70 in Puerto Rico Comic Con, and even some at church! xD Its pretty cool, I love the street pass feature!

Majoras_Wrath

Home Grown Hero!
I got about 200 streetpasses. I completed all the puzzles but that's mostly due to the fact that I kept streetpassing the same guy every time I went to my college lol.

Only like 20. Though, once I was at Wal-Mart, and I saw this girl who used to go to my school. I just smiled and said Hi to her, and continued on my way. But I had my 3DS in my bag, and, lo and behold, when I checked it, I had a Streetpass tag from her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom