• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Strange Product Combinations

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
So in Australia right now this is on sale:

6454124-1x1-940x940.jpg

That's right, Vegemite Cadbury Chocolate. People are rather split on if this is good or not, I'm going to buy it to try but I'm not thinking its a great idea.

What other strange product combinations have you guys seen or tried in the past?

Dan

Coca cola with boiling hot water,bag of tea (PG tips) milk and one sugar. Tasted horrible.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
A lot of people seem to think "Smash" is weird. It's salty corn bugles with a milk chocolate coating. REALLY good, but whenever I've brought it along to conventions people have been skeptic about trying it.

I can't believe that this thread hasn't gotten more replies than this. Then again, I'm one to talk--I can't even think of anything off the top of my head, and I'm surrounded by food on a daily basis! A brief Google search yielded this, though:

resize

Bro, baked potato flavored kitkat bars. Yeah. And unsurprisingly, it's sold in the land of the rising sun, a country that's well-known for this kind of thing.

Like I said before, though, I couldn't think of anything on my own, but I work in a place where there's food everywhere, so I'll try to keep and eye out and report back here with my findings if I can.

Ja ne.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Banana and chicken flavour remains the weirdest combination. Banana and chicken?!!

22CDzit.gif

Tasted like crap.

I can't believe that this thread hasn't gotten more replies than this. Then again, I'm one to talk--I can't even think of anything off the top of my head, and I'm surrounded by food on a daily basis! A brief Google search yielded this, though:

resize

Bro, baked potato flavored kitkat bars. Yeah. And unsurprisingly, it's sold in the land of the rising sun, a country that's well-known for this kind of thing.

Like I said before, though, I couldn't think of anything on my own, but I work in a place where there's food everywhere, so I'll try to keep and eye out and report back here with my findings if I can.

Ja ne.

Found something:

2447c2ab3e.png

Not sure how I feel about this. I mean, yeah, peppers are indeed a fruit, but 'Jalapeno Limeaid' isn't the first thing that comes to mind when I think of 'fruit juice.' Whelp, that's it for now. I made a commitment to post something in here, and I stuck to it. Kind of surprised that I didn't run into anything else, though, considering all the strange stuff I find in Nature's Market. Heh.

Kyru

WOAHHHH!
Fireworks and emoji pillows... Who walks around saying "While I'm shopping for things to light on fire and blow up I need a soft and cozy pillow of a pile of poop with a face to cuddle with."

1f1bef2cee5c78072d27bf92c6774f83.jpg

NOBODY that's who.

So in Australia right now this is on sale:

6454124-1x1-940x940.jpg

That's right, Vegemite Cadbury Chocolate. People are rather split on if this is good or not, I'm going to buy it to try but I'm not thinking its a great idea.

What other strange product combinations have you guys seen or tried in the past?

I tried this and it's not all that good to be honest. And this peanut and pretzel below is not all that good either:

large

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
The things that come to mind are bacon-flavoured ice cream and multiple Jones soft drink flavours (including green apple, bubble gum, turkey, and ham). I wouldn't try the meat flavours, but I've tried the green apple soft drink and it was actually pretty good. I would also want to try the bubble gum one...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom