• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Story?

Majora's Cat

How about that
I think you'll be collecting the game's beginning items as was done in Twilight Princess. I don't think the beginning will be too long, as you're in the sky. I doubt the designers would want you spending a few hours in a row up there.

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
I really don't think that we have enough information on what the game will be about to think of ideas on what the beginning will be like. I really would have to think that it's just running around Skyloft getting used to controls (as already mentioned) though.

Jetter

Type to myself in silence
I believe that you will... I... uh... From a "lot" of research on the beginings of Zelda games I've concluded that you shall get used to these new controls for the Wii. It makes sense. It will take place in Skyloft too. and and and.... uh.. Nothing else. The People above me took all of my ideas.

FlatxSharp

Music to last through the ages
1st thig to happen! You will hyperventalate and maybe cry a little as you see the 'camera' scan over a section of the land you will be soon playing on. Eventually, you will see the glorious hero Link! At the bottom, it should gently flash, "Press A to start." You then have the option to continue to watch Link until the title screen, "The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword" blocks the majority of the scene. After that, if you still refuse to press A, the screen with go black, and you will see either: The back story of the game, or a few epic battles and cute scenes. (accompanied with orchestrated music, of course.) Then, watch it all over again...or press A.

After pressing A, the insanely nostolgic "fairy fountain" music will chime your eardrums as you give your character his classic name...whatever it is you usually give him.

That's my guess as too what's in the beginning of the game.

Now...WITHOUT being a smartass...

I agree with everyone above me. You should have some type of instruction towad using the controls, maybe fight a few small bosses, collect some rupees, and get some information toward the story.

You will be able to explore the vast land of skyloft!!!! :D Yay!!! Then you will find the Skyward sword, and become her friend. Then you will fall off a cliff, and land into the world of Hyrule!!! Do not worry Link will not get hurt, cause he is tooo cute!!! to get hurt!!! ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom