• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Story Revealed!

Wanted to post this here isntead of making an entirely new topic (cause I feel like I make way too many of those). This goes along with the story, but I found this on GoNintendo. It's the little back story intro thing of ST that you watch when the game first starts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7bCnHUgX4E

I love the music in the intro. I also feel like this intro creates a much more epic feeling than PH's intro (but that was just a summary of the events in WW, but still).

Edit: Updated the video with a higher quality one.

Last edited by a moderator:

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
Wow... I'm really not sure what to think of that xD
Spirt Tracks certainly seems to deviate from the traditions... but that's a good thing, I think. I loved the music, it didn't sound like Zelda music... but is that a good thing also?
Rofl it makes me think of Adam and Eve at first... but the last line sounds so freeing...

I think I really love it. I bet Niko puts down his storyboard now or something again xD

Twili123prince

"ZINGA-DINGDING"
Wow, I honestly can't wait for this game anymore.

So far I think the story line is amazing, and I cannot wait for Christmas! XD. I love the new type of music too, it seems kinda like Final Fantasy music to me, But thats a good thing because I love the music in that game. The story line has brought a very big twist to the zelda series, I think its very different from the rest of the zelda games. The game looks great to me :)

Could the old lady in the trailer be Tetra? She was around im guessing, 15 during WW/PH so a century later.. around 115?
Also why does the music in trailer remind me of MM, kind of connects it since its more darker than its prequels like MM was to Oot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom