• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Storm Echo's Video Suggestions and Ideas Thread

Storm_Echo

Gamer of Videos
This thread will be a place for you all to offer up anything you would want to see covered in a gameplay video on my channel.

I want to work for you guys, making content and chatting about what you all enjoy. Currently I plan to be a channel with extreme variety, so pretty much any videogame suggestion (Zelda or otherwise) will work!

For consoles available to me, I have: An original NES, a SNES with the Super Gameboy, an N64, a Gamecube with the Gameboy Player, Wii, Wii U, Switch, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, and Xbox 360. Any games you can think of that run on those consoles are fair game.

As far as content goes, let me know your preferences or ideas for:

The videogame (i.e. Breath of the Wild, Link to the Past, Super Mario 64, Call of Duty, etc)

The style (Gameplay tips, challenge runs, funny content / supercuts, informational analysis such as weapon details)

The execution (Voiceover, long form videos, short clips, jump cut content bonanzas)

Again, I am very serious about building a community and being a content creator "for the people". Don't be shy!

I look forward to hearing from you all!
Cheers,

Storm

Props to your Lynel video. I liked all the fails at the beginning. Love a good comedy fail reel.

I'd love to see you tackle one of the hardest games I've ever played; F-Zero GX.

I suggest an F-Zero GX campaign supercut with fails and successes.

Show me ya moves!

P. S. Also do subtitles

Storm_Echo

Gamer of Videos
Props to your Lynel video. I liked all the fails at the beginning. Love a good comedy fail reel.

I'd love to see you tackle one of the hardest games I've ever played; F-Zero GX.

I suggest an F-Zero GX campaign supercut with fails and successes.

Show me ya moves!

P. S. Also do subtitles

Comedic fail cuts are one of my favorite things to do and watch as well, so I'm glad to do it some more! I actually do have a copy of F-Zero GX chilling at home on my "Games to Play" shelf. I'll add it to the short list! :) And subtitles are definitely happening, I actually didn't know that it wasn't an automatic process. I'm putting them on my "baby island" video as we speak!

Storm_Echo

Gamer of Videos
It's the time in the week where I am looking for something to do with my spare time. So friends, should I aim to take down another divine beast, or just mess around and try to pull off some stunts?

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
It's the time in the week where I am looking for something to do with my spare time. So friends, should I aim to take down another divine beast, or just mess around and try to pull off some stunts?

In some point could you go check out satori mountain? There’s something interesting there, if you haven’t seen it already.

Storm_Echo

Gamer of Videos
In some point could you go check out satori mountain? There’s something interesting there, if you haven’t seen it already.

I shall do so! If I have seen whatever it is, I definitely forgot in the last couple of years so it'll be fun to go again :)

Jump from Shatterback Ridge or Point or whatever it's called.

Gonna be Legend of Zelda: Pro Skater up in the house!
Thanks for the ideas, friends :)

Storm_Echo

Gamer of Videos
green glow, got it! So like the Aurora Borealis? At this time of year, at this time of day, in this part of the country, localized ENTIRELY within your kitchen? ....Yes!

And @Dizzi there will be subs galore!

This video will probably not be out until next week, I've been busy. I'll keep everyone posted!

Storm_Echo

Gamer of Videos
Alright folks, my playthrough of BotW Master Mode is a little over halfway complete (going based on towers, shrines, divine beasts and sidequests completed) so now is the time to get something into a video if you want it!

I'm looking specifically for Breath of the Wild suggestions for now, so give me anything at all and I'll add some Signature Storm Spice!

Cheers,

Storm Echo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom