• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

STLocarina or Songbird Ocarina???

Do you own an Ocarina? Where did you get if from if you do

• Yes, STLocarina

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, Songbird Ocarina

• Yes, I've got one from STL and Songbird

• No I don't own an Ocarina

• Total voters
Hi guys,

I'm thinking of getting an OoT Ocarina and so far I've heard that the best come from either STLOcarina or Songbird Ocarina.

Do you own one? If so then where from? How does it playand are you pleased with it?

Cheers,

T-L-H

I have a 5 hole Zelda ocarina from songbird. If you want to know which company to get one from it really depends on what type of ocarina you want. Songbird offers more sculptural ocarinas while STL has more sweet potato types. Both have a really nice 12 hole Zelda ocarina. STL also has ocarinas with a greater range (including one that has up to four octaves), and more Zelda themed ones such as Hylian shield and rupee ocarinas. Both Songbird and STL give out music books for some of their ocarinas. I believe that some of Songbird's are unique (meaning they only made one), but I'm not sure.

SwiftestPhantom

Ganondorf Incarnate
I have a five hole Sweet Potatoe Ocarina from Songbird, which I just LOVE. I also had a five hole English pendant from SoundEssentials.

Thanks guys, as someone new to the world of Ocarina playing I'm not too sure how the different ranges will make the Ocarinas sound.

I've seen that STL have a new Ocarina on their website, in the video it sounds exactly like the Ocarina in OoT :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom