• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

stepping out of life for a bit

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Everyone has tumultuous lives, whether you're poor in a warzone or rich in the highest quality neighborhood. And we all just need a break, even if momentarily. So what do you guys do to take this break from life hat you rightfully deserve?

I personally sit down and browse zeldadungeon among other sites. It has to be in a quiet room however. browsing the internet creates amuch needed lul for me, it's better that way truthtfully . although i recognize in the **** tier neighborhood i lie in could have me killed at any moment, i can suspend even the thought of it just by sitting by my self and browsing my favorite sites.

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
I also go on the web and do stuff. I also hang out with my friends and S.O.

i also purge.

Reading on my kindle. That is, the black-and-white variety.

No notifications. No buzzes. No distractions. Just me and a book.

Dan

I go camping in the woods for several days and live the life of a fierce lumberjack.

I write song lyrics. When I habe the time, which is not that often of recent.
I also partake in toastmasters.
I also browse this website (and a few others for all the gaming and music news.

One thing I can really recommend is going for a little nature walk. I'm lucky enough to live close enough to a forest that I can just walk there. When I do that, I leave my phone and headphones at home. No music, no calls, no distraction. Just nature.

I also recommend listening to Air, which is one of the best bands to just chill out to.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I just do whatever I feel like doing. Sometimes it's just listening to music by myself or reading a book, other times I need a night out with my friends.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I just gaze right into life's eyes with my sword and shield out, ready to kick it right in the ass and then realize I'm just playing a video game.

D

Deleted member 81859

I run.

Its really relaxing for my body to move, and my mind becomes clearer. I also sketch whatever may come to mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom