• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Stealth Mission

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I'm not a fan of stealth in games. I hate sneaking around, worrying about being caught and having to go back or whatever. So I'd prefer game developers keep stealth to stealth games instead of forcing it on us in other game genres.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
I agree I would like to see more stealth sections in Zelda, ALBW actually pulled it off very well with the stealth maze to get to Dark Palace.

I would like to see a Zelda game where Hylians aren't friendly with neighboring races like Gorons or Zoras. Link would have to sneak around their area stealthily avoiding the inhabitants while trying to find something or trying to find a way to unite with them

Mangachick14

Nerdy and Proud
I too like the stealth segments. I think they're a nice change of pace from the rest of the game, such as the Gerudo Fortress and the Eldin Mountain sequence as mentioned by the OP. I'd like to see more of it in future games.
That being said, I don't think I'd like to see an entire game in the main series entirely consisting of them. Now, a stealth-centric spin-off where you play as Shiek/Zelda during those seven years in Ocarina of Time? I'd be all over that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom