• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Star Wars RP, The Last Guardians

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
Rin grinned at Chandra "you dont think I could pass for a clone commando?" she said "I'm not saying we take the charges through the front door but it might be handy having someone near communications just in case anyone gets busted"

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
((Fun fact. I just learned that only a jedi or someone with force sensitivity can activate a lightsaber, so I'm rolling with Alor being Force sensitive. That's why Vader wants to see him directly.))

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
((That can't be true because Han Solo used Luke skywalker's lightsaber on Hoth))

"That's true, we'll see what happens" she told Rin. Alor gave the all clear and she breathed a sigh of relief.

Libk

((Star wars canon is odd. I'm still rolling with it though. But star wars canon contradicts itself a lot. There's a lot of theory about Han being Force sensitive, it's never really confirmed, Finn is also likely force sensitive, as only those who are force sensitive can use it in combat without injury, and general grevious is a cyborg with hightened reflexes so he has an unfair advantage. They're the only canon examples of non jedi wielding lightsabers.))

Libk

((If you disagree, I'm still sending him to Vader for a misdion briefing. As that was my original intention. But I thought it could be cool.))

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
((No that's fine, I was just confused because you said that only Jedi can wield light sabers. Honestly, this is a very non-canon story, I want it to be flexible so develop and use your character as you see fit or how you like it. :)))

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
"I don't suppose we have a backstory for me? The only Sylvari that would join the Empire are those of the Nightmare Court, and my lack of corruption is rather obvious. The only idea I can think of is being a prisoner, and I don't really fancy that."

Mido

Version 1
Dax finally wakes up from his long nap in the back. Realizing now that they arrived, he approaches the ship's common area. It soon dawns on him that they are deep in imperial territory on this planet. It seems Dax's plan to get to safety was put on hold for now. He knew at this point that he would have to help these guys.

"So what's the plan again? I didn't hear it," he grumpily mumbles.

Misty

Ronin
Upon the officers leaving them and giving them the sign they were cleared, Jayla quickly extracted her various things from the Jedi Knight she'd thrown on him at the last minute and took her rifle back. She didn't doubt they'd search the ship upon their leaving so she made an excuse to return to the bunks, extracted her lightsaber which she ultimately stowed using a thigh holster in her baggy pants before returning to the others. With that she returned to the others, "I volunteer for roof entry. Not a sewer lover myself."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom