• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Star Wars RP, The Last Guardians

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
At this, the officer on the other end of the intercom grows noticeably more afraid. "We'll get this sorted out ASAP, no need to tell Lord Vader of this." A brief pause, "your codes check out, proceed to landing pad 7 in sector 2"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tenzen smiles, "Perfect," he flies the ship towards the landing bay, "This is the pilot. Where would you like us to dock?"
"That would be landing bay four, pleae."
"Many thanks," the ship lands at the requested bay, followed by Tenzen grabbing the intercom, "Ladies and gentlemem, this is your captain speaking. We have made contact with the planet and are preparing to offload. Please stand away from the doors until they open."

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul had a dream about a show that shouldn't exist with Anakin skywalker training an orange girl where there were lots of stupid adventures and was on after a pirate with a kid that live inside a whale looking for an island made of Candy

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Alor felt a bit relieved that his plan had worked for the most part. Having the proper codes helped as well. As the ship landed, Alor got ready to get off the ship. To keep to their cover story, he should be the first off of the ship to go through any landing processes. "I need everyone to tune into my comm channel. They might want to board the ship for inspection so work on a plan for that if I can't convince them not to."

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Laeothrin walks into the room, bag slung over his shoulder. "Alright. I don't suppose you have any spare suits of armor?"

Libk

"Sadly I don't. Otherwise I'd have someone go out with me. Just stand by. Anything could happen." When the doors finally opened, Alor took a step outside of the ship and looked around at Coronath. Then, he looked around for any imperial officers.

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
Rin spoke to the group for the first time since boarding the ship "so whats the plan?" she asked. If this mission required infiltration she figured that was why she had been brought along, it was what she was best at but she had also thought that her experiance as a pilot would be useful and she had been wrong so she could be wrong again. The sooner she found out the better, working in a group made her feel quite uncomfortable.

Libk

"Well go over that as soon as we get past the landing. This area doesn't look like the complex blueprints."

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
"Good luck" Chandra says to Alor, she then turns to answer Rin, who had just spoken to them for the first time. "Alright, there are two ways to enter the building unseen. From the roof, or in the sewers. The roof is much easier to navigate but will leave us on the top floor when we need to be on the bottom." She pulls up the blueprint again and points to three spots that glow red. "These three points are the proverbial Achilles heel of the building. This thing can take a ion cannon on the outside but the inside is kinda squishy. We will need to plant charges on these areas and clear out in under two hours. That's about how long we have before they realize that we are here. The keyword in this mission is stealth. Any questions?"

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
"Just one" Rin replied, "the empire think we are here on a genuine order, why can't we just walk in through the front door?"

Misty

Ronin
Jayla looked at the map thinking she could run it herself while answering Rin, "You think the Empire doesn't search their own when they walk through the front door or have security checkpoints? I'm a good liar, but I don't see us explaining these charges, his lightsaber, our lack of the supplies listed as our purpose. And God Forbid they actually have profiles on any of us by this point. If they don't going in quiet without giving them pictures of us is best. We also would lose out on the ability to gather intelligence quietly." It was around the point she remembered she only appeared to be a 16 year old street fighter that she quieted and turned to walk over to the jedi worried about appearing out of place. She reached into her pack extracting a number of little scraps of this and that and began to tie them or hang them across him. He could see purely from glance that they were bits of armor, scraps of alien hair, skin, and broken weapons. When she'd finished with that, she held out her blaster rifle to him. "If anyone asks now, you're a bounty hunter who collects trophies from his targets and the lightsaber is your prized trophy."

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
"Because they think that we are clone commandos returning from a mission wit orders from Darth Vader" Chandra still didnt like saying his name out loud. While Alor was away, she began choosing the weapon she would use on this mission. She went with her sniper rifle and heavy blaster pistol. She wanted to use her flame gun but as she had said herself, stealt is the name of the game. She removed her leather jacket for this mission revealing a sleeveless dark-red shirt underneath. She wore her sniper across her back with a strap. Her pistol was holstered in her utility belt.

Libk

At this point, a landing bay officer has approached Alor. "Landing papers please."
"Sorry. We don't have any. We had to pick up a new ship on our mission."
"Very well. We'll have to get an inspection crew here." The officer started to walk away.
"Wait sir." The officer turned around, hearing the clone ask him to wait. "Lord Vader told me all I'd need is to show the lightsaber of the dead jedi. He told me not to come here without it." He unclipped his general's lightsaber and showed it to the officer.
"And how do I know that's real and not some fancy toy?"
Alor pressed the button on the handle, the blade sprang to life, humming and glowing blue as he stood there with it.
"Very well. You and your team are cleared to enter the city. I'll inform Lord Vader you're here. You are to go straight to him in the complex. Just you. The rest of your crew is free to go."
Alor felt quite a bit nervous now. He was wondering if maybe the officer had seen through his ruse, or if this was just a big trap for all of them. He waited until the officer and the troopers accompanying him left, then gave everyone inside the ship the all clear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom