• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Star Wars RP, The Last Guardians

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
( he is flying. just not listening to you guys drivel on)
Rasul come to a Giant Tree, and Rasul starts working slowly to bore into it

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
"Let me handle this one." Alor presses the button to talk back to the landing coordinator. "RC-1138 here sir. Returning with RC-1139, RC-1140, and RC-1141. Did Lord Vader not make you aware we were coming?"

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
The voice comes over the intercom again. "RC-1138, I don't have your flight in our schedule. Please transmit your landing clearance if you actually have been sent by Lord Vader."

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul goes to the Gungan City and buys furniture and supplies from their Bazaar

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Chandra goes up to the cockpit and listens to the transmission from the planet. She hands Alor a data chip, "transmit this," she says, "these codes should be valid"

Libk

"We're a special commando unit sent to kill jedi. We wouldn't have a scheduled landing. We had to steal a ship to get back here. I have the jedi's lightsaber and would be more then willing to show it to you over the holocam."

Libk

Alor starts transmitting the codes handed to him by Chandra. "I'll send you the codes, but I'll be informing Lord Vader of your distrust of his Commandos."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom