• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Star Wars RP, The Last Guardians

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
When he heard there was a jedi on board, Alor felt a little bit like an idiot. "Oh. I'm sorry general. RC-1268 at your service." He got up and saluted Laeothrin. Realizing what he was doing he stopped his salute. "Sorry Sir. Still trying to get used to the fact that there is no grand army anymore."

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Chandra decides to change the subject, anyone else could introduce themselves later on. "Let's get going then. She began to disassemble her sniper rifle for storage. We have a long ride ahead of us. There are bunks in the back of the ship. Try not to make a mess or Ten will flip out, he's very protective of Lola." She gives Tenzen a wink, "Ten, I'm putting Crispin as Co-pilot. We will be heading for the Outer Rim, a planet called Conorath. The Empire had taken over that planet and it is a choke point for the rest of the Outer Rim. If they plant roots there, they will have complete control of the Outer Rim. They have an outpost at the capital city now, our mission will be to infiltrate the complex and destroy it. This is the fun part, we have High-powered charges. We will set them at different points in the structure an blow it up!"

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
Rin was very interested in this mission, if there was one thing she was good at it was infiltrating. For some reason people were very trusting of a woman so they let their guard down more. She had wondered what her place on this ship was when she found out she would not be piloting, maybe this was it.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Laeothrin sets his bag on his bunk, then lays down next to it, thinking. He still felt conflicted over his survival. While it was a miracle that he had survived, since very few Jedi had; it felt a lot lonelier now, knowing that most of his comrades were dead.

Since he had been a Knight for about a year, he had been considering taking a padawan. He had had his eye on one in particular, a human boy named Grenth. He had died of course, just like all the other younglings.

He couldn't even be angry at Vader; after all, anger was one of the first steps down the path to the Dark Side, and after seeing what it did to Vader, there was know way he was going to take that risk. He sighed frustrated over his emotions. He decided that he should meditate for a while to get control of them.

Mido

Version 1
Dax saw no need to introduce himself to the others, he would be out of there once they reached safe airspace and an equally-safe planet. His demeanor changes, however, once Chandra details the plan. His face adopts a scowl, and he slowly stands up from where he previously sat to voice his skepticism.

"Wait, hold on a second," he shakes his head. "You're saying that if the Empire controls Conorath, the Outer Rim is at stake? Pfft, I doubt it. The Outer Rim is not really a hotbed of Imperial activity. Places like Tatooine and Rodia aren't so easily thrown out of whack. As for the Hutt Space, forget about it!" Of course, Dax also considers the possibility that the Hutts found ways to get chummy with the Empire, but shrugs it off, not expecting such alliances to occur so soon after Order 66. "If I may make a suggestion based on the fact that due to our little 'skirmish' earlier, the Empire is likely to take note of that and be on our tails. It may be in our best interests to lie low for a bit." Dax then sits back down, fixing his hood and finishing off his drink. He does not expect anyone to listen to his words, but he maintains a slight hope. After all, if the others did agree, everything would go according to plan. Dax would arrive at a relatively peaceful planet, and depart from the group to do who knows what.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Chandra knew there would be at least one person like Dax, she answered calmly. "Cororath is the central hub for commerce and supply lines. If you control Conorath, you control what supplies and goods a majority of the planets in the Outer Rim get. So by taking over this one planet, you take over hundreds."

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
"I like the idea of putting a dent in the empire's forces. Staying low probably won't matter much in the long run. If they're looking for us, they already know our ship and they probably have eyes everywhere. Do we have blueprints of this complex? If so I'd like to study them so I can come up with a plan. And knowing everyone's skills would be good as well." Alor was where he was supposed to be again. At war with the bad guys. He hadn't felt at home like this since the end of the war.

Mido

Version 1
This was the reason Dax hated clone troopers. They were so...logical. In all honesty, the former clone commander had a point. His contention soundly defeated, Dax stands up, lets out a heavy sigh, and walks to the back of the ship.

As much as Dax despised the Republic, he ironically assisted in the process of swooping up Jango Fett as the source with Dooku all those years ago. He half-expected to lose this quote on quote "battle of wits." Dax considered himself to be sly and sharp-witted, but he knew that he wasn't the smartest individual out there, especially given his lack of formal education. At best, he was cautious. That was an important trait in the Underground.

Misty

Ronin
Jayla was finding as people introduced herself and the mission was spoken of that she felt a little blue. Her master and her had many such meetings like this and briefings. After all, they'd spear-headed many many investigations into corruption, unsavoury sorts, and criminal activity on the scale that the Empire was doing now. And there'd been people just like this, except they were law enforcement or informants instead of commandos and smugglers.

She missed him, even if she wondered how much he knew about the truth of her birth and family, he was the closest thing she'd known to a brother, which made his death even harder to deal with. She was also beginning to feel anxious from the new plans. If he had been around, she might have dueled with him to work out the emotion, but as it stood, she wasn't about to reveal her a lightsaber duel. Meditation would also be far too obvious. Sleep was the next best option.

"If you rustle up some plans or want to talk battle plans, I'm happy to lend an ear and a smuggler's eyes. Until then, I'm gonna grab some sleep." She smiled and mock saluted before heading back towards the bunks. There she saw the other Jedi meditating. She didn't recognize him, but then she and her master hadn't spent a lot on the homeworld or often partnered with other Jedi. The few times they'd been back, he had her studying in the libraries or out dancing in clubs making contacts until she fell asleep.

"Allo." She acknowledged him before tossing her things on the bunk next to him and laying down closing her eyes trying to sleep. She hoped the nightmares would stay away while she was with others.

Pen

The game is on!
"Lola huh?" Dio-Pen thinks to himself after it was mentioned. "So it IS that Chiss's ship." He looks around in silence at the others. Smugglers, warriors and pyromaniacs. He didn't feel like he quite fit in. Sure he had assisted the clones in the battles on Utapau, but ultimately - what he really is - is a deserter who settled as a mechanic on a planet where he thought he could live in peace. It seemed like war followed him wherever he went, which was why he had applied to join the Last Guardians in the first place. If he would end up in a war either way, he figured he might as well be of use. Having worked as a mechanic since his early years on Mandalore he was able to fix most things as well as upgrade them. He had a particular interest in ships, but had worked a lot with different kinds of weapons and other tools too.

"I suppose that's my role in all of this," he thinks to himself again, "to repair everything that these guys mess up." Dio-Pen smiles to himself as he gazed into the nothingness in front of him. Eventually he catches himself smiling that way with all these people around. Embarrassed he straightens his face out hoping nobody saw him.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Chandra waved at Jayla as she left the cabin. She turned to answer Alor. "We do have blueprints but they were made quite some time ago and we cannot be sure if they are still accurate." she presses a button on the Holopad in the center of the room. It turns on. She searches the ships database until she finds the file. She opens it and a holographic image of the imperial base.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tenzen slips on a pair of headphones. He was guessing that this was going to be a long, uneventful flight, and he didn't really feel like talking much right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom