• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Star Wars RP, The Last Guardians

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
(thats good)
Rasul feels a certain deja vu as he sneaks around the same corner he did twice before

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
"So," Laeothrin says, "How about we introduce ourselves? I'm Laeothrin, a Sylvari from Dagobah and former Jedi Knight. I'm a bit of a jack of all trades when it comes to combat, but I prefer my lightsaber."

Storm

Rasul sneaks along the edges of the central machinery in place, overloading the Power Core in place. he had 15 minutes to reach his vessel

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
"Im Chandra, I like fire and stuff, but I'm mainly a sniper" she winks cheekily at Laeothrin, "Us normal people are here to make sure you Jedi don't get yourselves killed!"

Misty

Ronin
Jayla rose from the crate she was perched on smiling cheekily, "I'm Jayla Morovian. General scoundreling, smuggling, hacking, and muscling are my skills. I'm what you might call connected too. Nice to meetcha all."

Pen

The game is on!
Dio-Pen takes a deep breath before introducing himself. "My name's Dio-Pen Mali," he starts. "I'm from Mandalore but I've spent the past five years living as a mechanic on Utapau." As he speaks he tries to look at everyone, but having always struggled with eye contact he ends up not looking anyone in the eye and instead mostly just looks in a downwards angle awkwardly.

Agent of Majora

Herald of the Consumer
Crispin awkwardly looks around, "Uh... hello. My designation is P1-3827, sirs."
He looks down at the floor ".....I also.... kind of gave myself a name; Crispin. Its, ah nice to meet you, sirs."

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
Rin finished looking around the ship it wasn't as big as she was hoping, it would be hard to keep herself to herself she thought. With nothing else to do she rejoined the group.

Misty

Ronin
Jayla sat back down and studied her rifle as the droid spoke up. "Sirs? We aren't in the military anymore, Crisp. More than that, I'm pretty sure more than a few of us are scum and criminals. No need for honorifics." She smiled resting backwards comfortably.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tenzen raises an arm from his seat, "Name's Tenzen Dekann, I also go by Ten, Dek, and Kann. Call me whichever. I'll be your pilot for this beautiful outing into the endless void of space."

Storm

The frame of the Death Star careens and crashes into the Planet Below... which is Kamino

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom