• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Star Wars RP, The Last Guardians

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
((Death star is not complete abd you know it. There's no reactor to blow. It's just a frame. You can be on it, sure, but can't really do anything.))

G

Guest-3

((Holy fahbasjhicwdgvidbshx chgwjefbdnhuxqjkewgwfbchd this is chezing crazy bro))

Misty

Ronin
(There's lore accurate and not...but I think the bigger issue is that so much of what is happening is completely opposed to the stated story arc and seems like it does absolutely nothing to forward the story. Like, Kris, buddy, why in the **** is anything you're doing happening and how does it interact with this "last of the jedi" defense story? Because it really just seems like a seven year old with a dinosaur and superman action figure slamming them against each other and saying things about vader and palps dying and then stuff about lost wives. It's like you're in the world, but not in the same story as the rest of us.)

G

Guest-3

((It's called... building a story line for a character. I don't just jump in relevantly. It takes time to build plot. Like, bro. Writing a story isn't as easy as 123, and if it is, you're not doing it right. Background, m8. But eh, it does seem I've ****ed it up for everyone else, so I'll back out of this one.))

G

Guest-3

((Basically, I royally confused everyone and threw in some non-canon things which made things even more non-canon, and Imma just let you guys continue without me. I clearly don't know near enough about Star Wars which is why I kinda did my own thing.))

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
((I f***** things up and am resigning, ole pal.))
((You don't have to resign, but build up should take time time. Not happen in 2 posts. We should of had a more drawn out combat, I would have Preferred If We Stuck To lore and you didn't say you could kill Vader and palatine. Especially because of how strong they are. I was excited for your character as a hand if Vader hunting us down.

As for storm, storm is being storm and honestly I was just kinda like whatever. I think if you took your character slower, though, it could have worked well. And Vader and palatine should not die. They van provide interesting things fir stor . Maybe a liter conflict where we all fight palpatine and Vader together even though you're bad, etc.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom