• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Star Wars RP, The Last Guardians

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
Rin had a moment of panic when Jayla announced she was connected and hoped that one of those connections weren't the Hutts but then even if they were she could get off on the next planet and disappear.

Pen

The game is on!
Dio-Pen takes a deep breath before introducing himself to everyone. "My name's Dio-Pen Mali," he starts. "I'm from Mandalore but I've spent the past five years as a mechanic on Utapau." As he speaks he tries to look at everyone, but having always struggled with eye contact he ends up not looking anybody in the eye and insyead mostly just looks in a downwards angle awkwardly.

Agent of Majora

Herald of the Consumer
"No," Crispin says, "but I was specifically programmed to be able to adapt to pretty much any form of spacecraft. It made us pretty versatile, and we could have been swapped around for any sort of piloting duty. I can handle this."

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
Rin got up and wondered off the explore the rest of the ship She had no interest in who these other people are and there was probably a part of them who didn't care who she was either as long as she did her part in the group. That got her thinking. What was her part in the group? There must be some skill she had that the others didn't otherwise they wouldn't have bothered recruiting her. As long as she got paid though she would do whatever they asked. Within reason of course.

G

Guest-3

Kaikoa'an, now the only Sith in the whole galaxy, leads his troops back down to his home planet, reining hell upon the local people. Droidekas, super battle droids, juggernaut droids, and a single assassin droid. All creating mass carnage. An unstoppable force against the local peoples. He would find her no matter what, and if he didn't... well, then he'd have to resort to harsher methods. A battle droid pushes a man of his late fifties or early sixties to the ground. Kaikoa nods to the droid and looks down at the old man.
"Do you know of any... underground tunnels?"
The man stays quiet.
"Hmph, silence is said to be quite deadly... like the vacuum of space..."
The man seems to become unsettled, yet keeps quiet.
"Have you wondered what it would be like? To be thrown from a vessel, unprotected, into the void? To... asphyxiate so very slowly... you could imagine it would be painful-"
The man stops Kaikoa.
"T-the underground tunnels, t-they are real..." He breathes quickly, sweating profusely. "Uh, t-the entrance, it is in the back of the p-pub. Look under the torn rug."
Kaikoa studies the man a bit longer, then motions to the droid who brought the man.
"Kill him." He says, turning around, listening to the man's cries for mercy. When they finally stop suddenly, Kaikoa'an smirks. He walks into town, instantly spotting the pub.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul had made it to the main control room, and pressed the self destruct sequence. Quickly he leapsback onto the ship leaving the Gammoreans to perish along with Steve Pulpitoon -[or at least one if his clones] and half the Empire's army. As he left he decided to go to Naboo, just to rub it in when he hides there

G

Guest-3

((Prooooobablyyyyyyy.... oh well, I'm rollin with it now m8!))

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
With the Clone War Won in a week, Rasul needed to set up a new Jedi Temple... Why not Underwater in the Gungan Cities?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom