• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Star Wars RP, The Last Guardians

Mido

Version 1
Dax's mad excitement quickly wanes once he notices the retreat of the troopers. Relaxing his enthusiasm, he turns to the attention of the one called Jayla. She looked...familiar? Granted, Dax did not know the girl himself, but she and the crew she ran with were well-known among members of the criminal underground. It was no surprise to him that if she was the one of whom he was surmising, she and her crew were responsible for the sudden retreat of those soldiers. Once again deciding to sit back on the crates and recline slightly, Dax speaks up once again:

"Well, I don't suppose we get this show on the road?" At this point, Dax is eager to depart as soon as possible, not that those feelings changed in the first place.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tenzen glances back at the crew. He wasn't sure if they were all here but they needed to move. He shut the bay doors, "I need a copilot. Someone get their asses over here," the engines begin to boot up.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
"Clanker. You get in there and prove your worth, then maybe I'll feel more comfortable about working with you." Alor commanded, keeping watch through his scope for more troops, if there were more.

Last edited:

Pen

The game is on!
Dio-Pen walks slightly hunched to Tenzen while still letting his gaze wander free, examining the ship's interior. "Uh excuse me, sir, would this by chance be your ship?"

Libk

" what's so bad about clankers? That's the sound they make when they move around. I don't mean any harm by it. That's just what we clones call them." He took a moment to aim, fired a shot at a trooper who was still straggling around trying to take their ship out, killing the trooper.

Agent of Majora

Herald of the Consumer
"It's alright sir," Crispin says as he edges his way into the cockpit, being sure to give Alors a wide berth "I'm kind of used to it. It's alright."
He settles down into the co-pilot's seat, and activates the controls, taking a moment to process the readouts. "Hmm."
He turns to Tenzen, "A pleasure to meet you, sir."

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
Rin was getting impatient. She got to her and went into the cockpit "when is this rust bucket supposed to be taking off" she asked

Pen

The game is on!
Dio-Pen backs out of the cockpit when the ship lifts and takes a seat next to what looked to be a clone. Perhaps that Chiss piloted wasn't the type to make conversation with. Or maybe he's just having a bad day... Either way, Dio-Pen thought that the ship was a very fine one, whoever it belonged to.

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
Rin relaxed slightly as she felt the ship lift "never mind" she said and left the cockpit taking her seat. She looked around at the others in the group.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
"So," Laeothrin says, "How about we introduce ourselves? I'm Laeothrin, a Sylvari from Dagobah and former Jedi Knight. I'm a bit of a jack of all trades when it comes to combat, but I prefer my lightsaber."

Libk

"Oh. I'm sorry general. RC-1268 at your service." He got up and saluted Laeothrin. Realizing what he was doing he stopped his salute. "Sorry Sir. Still trying to get used to the fact that there is no grand army anymore."

G

Guest-3

Kaikoa is informed that his wife and child had gotten away via an underground system of tunnels. Angry and in need of a good thrill, Kaikoa'an makes his way to a private loading dock that is directly attached to his quarters.

Misty

Ronin
Jayla rose from the crate she was perched on smiling cheekily, "I'm Jayla Morovian. General scoundreling, smuggling, hacking, and muscling are my skills. I'm what you might call connected too. Nice to meetcha all."

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
He smiles at the clone. "It's fine. It does take a bit of getting used to." His smile becomes slightly melancholy when he remembers his fellow Jedi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom