• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Star Wars RP, The Last Guardians

Pen

The game is on!
"Oh, very nice to make your acquaintance, Laeothrin. My name's Dio-Pen Mali. I had some problems finding my way here, so I'm glad I wasn't too late." He takes off his back pack and then takes a look around, analysing the inside off the ship in silence.

G

Guest-3

The Sith makes it back to the Death Star, unloading the now awakened woman. He would get the information he needed on the rebels. He'd find them, his Master would be proud, and then, Kaikoa'an would kill the damned man, Palpatine, and when he was taken care of, he'd kill Vader. But for now, he must play it safe. further instill pride in himself and kill the rebel leaders. Lead an assault against them. Bring back their heads as trophies.
Kaikoa sits the woman down in a chair and shackles her.
"Where are they?"
The woman stares at him.
"I don't know what you're talking about."
"The rebels. Where are they?"
The woman shakes her head. "I don't-"
"NO!" Kaikoa shouts, slapping the woman.
"Do not lie to me! WHERE ARE THEY?" \
It takes a few more minutes of work and finally the showing of her son's dead body for her to spill what she knew.
"T-they're not normal rebels... they call themselves the Last Guardians..."
She gives the location of their ship. Kaikoa'an takes this newfound information to Vader, ordering one of the droids to kill the woman off.
Vader is glad to hear this information and sends Kaikoa out with at least a dozen tie fighter, just in case there was a fight in the air, and half a legion of B2's.
As Kaikoa nears the coordinates of the supposed "Last Guardians", he sees a large ship, just as the woman had said would be there. Kaikoa lands just shy of a mile from the ship, walking with his troops from there, hoping to have the element of surprise.

Misty

Ronin
Jayla had been sitting. She hadn't felt bored since order 66 and the clear pain and loss of the one in the helmet were so strong that she found herself feeling irritated. Her master had always chided her about being too connected to others. He claimed it was a failing of half her race and always encouraged her to work against it. Now that made a lot more sense, he'd just been angry at her mother because of how easily she'd humiliated the Jedi. Still, there was nothing wrong with offering comfort where possible and it was that which caused her to send comfort to him. If he looked up at her, she wasn't looking at him, looking up and away his pain reminding her of her own which she rejected and pushed away.

She felt it suddenly, it was like a sudden power outage before the lights flicker back on, sudden darkness for just an instant. Danger was approaching and fast. She stood up as the Jedi said so and closed her eyes reaching out to give the signal. She hadn't been the only scoundrel in the shipyards, she'd brought too much wealth and power in such a short time to the crime lord for him to not have a vested interest in making sure she got off-world...and he had a bone to pick with the empire.

As Kaikoa and the troopers walked through the opening of the ship yard, several merchants rushed forward offering their wares and getting pushed aside by the troopers, one hitting the merchant hard enough to draw blood. They began to yell after him, "**** Vader, **** the Empire, Dung in all your brains and throats slit." The crowds joined in throwing whatever refuse was around at the troopers and Kaikoa. A full on riot was beginning to break out with blasters being drawn and the path to through the ship yards becoming increasingly hazardous to get through. Kaikoa found his way blocked and his men fighting the rioters in an instant. He'd never felt so surrounded by rage, hope, and greed, it almost felt like someone was stoking the fires of rebellion.
It was around that time Kaikoa could hear the troopers he'd left with his fighters coming in on the intercom. "Sir, we're taking heavy fire. They're after the ships, sir. We need more firepower. They were expecting us, sir."

Jayla was sitting with her head between her legs not only focused on keeping the crowd of aliens, scoundrels, and normal citizens alike in an uproar but also on making it clear they had to leave as she spoke on her black market commlink to her old smuggler friends coordinating their riot and attack on the grounded fighters. "We need to take off now. Those people down there are already going to pay for this."

G

Guest-3

Kaikoa glares towards the ship.
"I know this was your doing, rebel bastards..."
The Sith draws his saber and kills those who were in his way. Quickly, he pulls up a holocam and transmits a message to the crew, whoever they were, of the ship.
"Your power is admirable. Whoever has done this would look well on my wall." He grabs a fleeing child and glares into the holocam.
"I will enjoy tracking you down again, and will enjoy killing you all even more so." He ruthlessly murders the child and ends the transmission at that, knowing his message got across. He calls back what is left of his troops and throws a thermal detonator into the middle of the crowd, killing everyone within a radius of 30 feet.

Pen

The game is on!
Dio-Pen sees the hologram message from the Sith with a look of surprise and chock on his face. He doesn't say anything to the others, but thinks to himself that perhaps it was a mistake of him to come along. He sits down slowly and waits for more people to speak.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Alor snaps into in position when he hears the message from the so called sith. He drops prone and sets his DC for sniper mode and starts picking off the "sith's" troops

Mido

Version 1
Dax remains focused on his drink when the alert actions of the Sylvari Jedi catches his attention. It seemed that more individuals aboard the ship were growing uneasy by the second. Undeterred, Dax places his left hand on his holster, shuffling discreetly to the back of the ship. Whatever it was, it wasn't his fight. He just wanted to get out of this place. Still, he could not help but grow intrigued by whatever was out there. He had not been in a shootout since the events of the Jedi Purge began. The thought finally reaching his attention, Dax grins devilishly, remaining in the back of the ship while peering through its window in an attempt to get a better look.

Moments later, the hologram message aired, and went off. Dax, taking a few moments to process this, lets out a cackle through his grin.

"The Republic, eh? I don't suppose we all will make it outta here alive?" his laugh grows louder. Dax knew that the Empire was a stark contrast to the republic he once battled, but he couldn't manage to address them as such. Old habits die hard, especially when it came to an enemy he's fought against for so long. Taking in a breath of air, the veteran smuggler adopted a more serious, yet darkly playful expression on his face. "I guess it's high time to issue a welcoming gift to these guys," he addresses the others aboard the ship indirectly. Dax then moves closer to where he had been before, taking cover behind the door wall near where he sat previously.

G

Guest-3

Kaikao smirks as his men fall one by one.
"A very interesting team indeed..." He retreats with the few men who were still alive and leaves for the Death Star yet again. These guys would be fun, he could already tell.
Minutes later, he is docked and met by his Master's wrath. Vader is completely and utterly pissed that nearly 90% of the troops were killed, but when he learns that Kaikao has their ship's id, he calms a bit.
Kaikao then sets his plan, seking out Palpatine. Kaikao steps into Palpatine's study, drawing his saber. The fight was simple and quick, with Kaikao coming out victorious. Now for the wretched bastard who has pushed him around for most of his years.
This fight was a bit more complicated. Master and student were equally matched in physicality, however, student had the upper hand with the force. The feeling that he gained when Vader took his last breath was... exhilarating.
"Now, we can really do some damage..."

G

Guest-3

((Just give in, Libk. Don't just say "**** it",shout it to the whole damn thread))

Misty

Ronin
Jayla watches the transmission while telling her friends that they've done enough. In fact, she's smirking as the transmission ends ever so slightly. She'd just twisted the arm of a sith, clearly, into killing hundreds of civilians. That wasn't even the real plan, it was just an excellent speed bump they'd cooked up after learning that their chief rival gang had a shipment coming in that day and that the guards were comprised largely of some very short tempered gamoreans. No, the real problems were just beginning for these troopers.

Returned to the Death Star, Kaiko had just stepped off his ship and into the throne room when a holo image of a girl, she couldn't have been much older than a teenager grinned at him so impishly it could have been astonishing was being transmitted from the hanger into the center of the room. Clearly, this was a recording going on now. "Hey, is this thing on." She coughed and then bowed theatrically, "Hey there, Empire Scum. Don't bother changing the channel. I got a message or two for you. I bet you think that people are afraid of people like you and you know what, I bet you're right. But scoundrels like me and my buddies and the outer rim aren't afraid of you or anyone. You probably just finished killing a whole bunch of my friends, innocents, and knowing uncreative sorts like you a few children to really scare the sheep. But your playbook is old hat and you'll be out of here before tea and biscuits. Consider this our personal gift of welcome, don't get too comfortable." With that, the tie fighters they'd taken down to the planet exploded taking the hanger and several other tie fighters with them. This would put them months behind on the death star.

Meanwhile, Jayla was smiling and laughing as her boss told her the message was playing. "Thanks. I'll be back when I'm done here. Take Nah Shada while I'm away." She hit it off and looked at the others, "We should get running anytime now. My friends bought us all the time they can. The rest is on us."

G

Guest-3

Kaikao recalls the message after giving the droids new orders.
"Quite the brave one, she is... young, as well... too bad..."
He stands on a platform, finally noticing the explosion.
"Well played, young one, well played..." He'd done his part for now. He had just gained new intel on his traitorous wife and his son. It turns out, they'd never even left the planet... they simple moved to a new place. He has his droids (hm, his droids. Fitting.) travel down to his home planet, find the woman and child, and bring them back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom