• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Star Wars RP, The Last Guardians

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
(I know you might hate the prequels, but it was half finished at the end of 3)
((I don't hate the prequels, but that half finished was also a considerable amount of time I imagine. There is no way it was half finished in just a couple of months. It was started in 21 BBY and finished in 0 BBY.))

Libk

((I did, admittedly, forget about that scene. But just watched it again, it's only a frame. No where near halfway done. But meh))

Alor sits and cleans his blaster.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
C4FVT.jpg

(the fact that Dooku had the plans in 2, and this was shown in succession with Luke with Owen and Leia with Bail)

Libk

((The fact that that's literally just a frane, and again, it wasn't complete until 20 or so years after that. 20 years after where we are now.))

Agent of Majora

Herald of the Consumer
Crispin takes a step back, visibly frightened. "I... I don't mean any harm sir", he says, "I wouldn't want to get in a fight with a commando, anyway". He tightens his grip on his satchel, "I'm not even really sure how I missed the shutdown command, to be honest".

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Laeothrin smiles at the droid. "Your past doesn't matter. What matters is that you're here, willing to fight for what's right."

Misty

Ronin
Jayla spotted the ship after having wandered for nearly a half hour. She had to be careful, she'd heard rumors on the net that these sorts of things were traps for surviving Jedi. Get them space-side and then blow the airlocks or ship straight up. Still, all the intelligence her Lord's crew could gather had shown this one was legit. He'd discouraged her to this plan of action, after all, he had many places to hide her and what would revenge or other Jedi bring anyway? Her master was dead no thanks to their blindness and she was alone in the world. Still, that wasn't why she'd left, really, it'd been a teenage storm out. He'd revealed the truth of her past to her as a final attempt to get her to stay. It hadn't worked.

She breathed in briefly scanning the ship for any of the more malicious and dangerous feelings that might have indicated foul play. Finding none, she slowly strode forward her rifle slung over her shoulder and her lightsaber well concealed in her sack, but still in easy reach should the need arise. " She breathed in focusing on hiding her force sensitivity. "Jayla Morovian reporting in." After the schedule was checked, she was ushered into the cargo bay. She glanced around taking in the others surrounding her. She nodded politely at everyone looking around for a crate to sit on and finding one easily. She took her seat.

Libk

After he finished cleaning his DC-17 he moved on to her lightsaber. General Karina was a kind woman, and her loss was still hitting him pretty hard. Every time he went to clean her weapon, he had to stop himself. He'd see a finger print of hers or some other small imperfection that she had left on it abd he'd be unable to clean it. Those were the last marks that she had lived. He was sure the other jedi aboard the ship would be able to sense he was grieving, but none of the others would be able to see that under his helmet, tears were falling. He sat there staring at the weapon for a while, thinking about her.

G

Guest-3

((Palpatine has no idea. Kaikoa'an is a secret apprentice. :) So Libk's version.))
Kaikoa walks into an adobe house and spots a woman, who immediately screams, causing Kaikoa to use the force, shutting her up and throwing her across the room. The woman, now passed out, lies still on the ground. The sith pulls his hood back, taking out his saber and walking into a much larger room with a young man, a rebel informant. Without saying a thing, Kaikoa kills the boy and searches his pack, finding a list of coordinates. The attack pattern that would be set in stone the next day.
Kaikoa stands, placing the piece of paper into a seam of his robe. He then turns around, picking the fallen woman up and taking her outside, calling a droid to pilot a small aircraft down to the dusty old town. Soon, Kaikoa is sitting in the pilot seat, the woman in the back, and the droid in the co-pilot seat, making his way to the Death Star.

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
Rin sat off to one corner of the ship eyeing up her fellow crew mates. A part of her wondered what had made her agree to this mission but then she remembered...... the money! Plus who knows what other treasures she might be able to find and sell. As long as they didn't run into the Hutts she could hide in this rag tag group.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Laeothrin gets a call. "Hello? Oh, Caithe. Do you need something? No, I'm afraid not, I'm busy. Of course I can be busy, I just got a job. No, it's not a trap. Yes, I'm positive. I'm fine Caithe; you don't need to coddle me. I'm not a sapling anymore." He sighs. "You too. Goodbye." He hangs up, and sighs exasperatedly, shaking his head fondly.

Pen

The game is on!
Dio-Pen enters the ship somewhat awkwardly. He's wearing his mechanic outfit; brown pants, a dark blue jacket, a scarf around his neck and a pair of goggles currently positioned on his forehead. He keeps his Mandalorian Armor and Electrostaff in a back pack. He looks around timidly. "Excuse me," he starts, "is... is this where the Last Guardians are supposed to meet up?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom