• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Star Wars RP, The Last Guardians

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
"Oh I'm sure, miss. I didn't mean any disrespect." He still hadn't put his helmet on yet, but by this time he had everything else on and he stood up, helmet under his arm, ready to join the other chiss as his copilot. He was a bit confused as to why someone from the trade federation was here with them but he then remembered what the woman had just said. It was becoming a strange world, even stranger for him now that he had the freedom to explore it without having to take orders. Most of his free time was just spent sitting around waiting, cleaning his armor and weapons. He wasn't sure what other jobs the trade federation may have needed taken care of. All he dealt with was their droids. To think that at one point, if the trade federation didn't use droids, they could have fought each other on the battlefield and now there were allies, that was strange. He turned back to Dax "Well it's good to hear you have experience, then. So what made you decide to help the jedi?"

Mido

Version 1
Dax stops grinning, and stands still for a moment, his right hand scratching his chin pondering over a valid response. Uncertain if this would satisfy, he answers with a slight hint of insecurity in his voice.

"Didnt have a choice, really. I wouldn't say I'm helping the Jedi; but merely seizing the opportunity to get off this planet. Ain't safe here anymore." Dax sips his drink after finishing his answer. Peering past the wall between the box and himself, he notices the crew up front, and manages another sly grin. It wasn't often he ran into another of his own kind.

Libk

Alor pulls his blaster on the droid as he comes into the ship and towards the cockpit. "He might not, but I do. What's going on here. Why aren't you shut down like the rest of the droids?" This was quite the group that was coming together, and still not everyone was here. He had reason to be jumpy around battle droids, having been fighting them for the past 3 years of his life. Even the pilots could be dangerous. And once again, this droid should have been shut down like the rest of them.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
"Hey! Alor! We are a team, now I don't know who they want to lead this group but I don't see anyone stepping up right now, we are off to a pretty rough start so let's try to work together!"

Libk

"Let the tin can answer the question." He kept his blaster up, ready to fire if the droid seemed hostile. For all he knew it was a trap and the droid would blow up or something once the jedi were on board. He didn't want to take any chances with these federation droids.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
((Screw it. It doesn't fit with him being a Chiss or him working with the Jedi but it's fun to play.))
"Says the clone," Tenzen fires back, "Id rather trust someone who's supposed to be dead than someone who's supposed to have turned against us and killed all the Jedi."

Misty

Ronin
Two Days Prior*

He always kept the room dark, never wanting to be seen, he was under the impression that a mystery was far more frightening than anything. His guards had ushered in all the lieutenants who looked at each other with confusion. That was his mistake, a mystery didn't cause fear, the unknown did. Mysteries caused curiosity and confusion more regularly than fear. She sat her legs drumming against his desk while her fingers tapped on the edge. She'd perched there while he sat behind the desk.

"The Empire cracked down on our latest operation. What I just cannot figure out, is how that trooper knew that we were coming. He doesn't read minds last I checked." It was indulgent, the moment he'd said cracked down they knew why they were here. Still, he was the boss, and sometimes you had to let him be indulgent.

"We lost a lot of good cargo and even better men. Good men are hard to come by these days, aren't they, Jayla Jayla?" His name for her, said in a sort of sickly and menacingly doting sing song. She made her eyes glow white ever so slightly from her place at the desk, and that finally got the levels of dread in the room up, the glowing was just a side effect of her force use coupled with her species' ability to will emotions onto others. "Yes, sir. They really are." She made a point of glancing at the braver faces before letting the glow fade and grinning from ear to ear.

"Yes, and see, the problem is that even good men are prone to betrayal when the right price or force is applied. Don't you agree, Jayla Jayla?" She didn't have to use her powers this time, the room was already in a panic for various reasons, "Yes, sir. They are. But who would have more money or power than us for the people in this little room?" Feet were shuffling and fingers twitched prying at loose skin until it bled.

"No one,Jayla, the problem is that good men are often fools. I bet you thought I wouldn't discover you taking money from them. But any man who would sell out our little operation isn't very smart. Jayla caught you the moment you walked in, didn't you, Jayla." She smiled standing and striding into the light that shined on them. Of course, the boss had insisted on her dressing like a Zeltron and that meant an outfit too revealing for her age and previous mode of dress. Still, with make-up, she had to admit she looked quite good for jailbait, even if it was demeaning.

Her appearance set the men in the room ever so slightly at ease. They were used to looking at women dressed like her without caution or fear. She walked by the line up of men slowly pausing here or there to look and smiling. Finally, one stepped out of line, "This is ridiculous, sir. Letting your arm slut finger one of us for fate." She smiled at him, "I'm glad you stepped forward, after all, you were the ring leader, but of course, you had help from him, him, and him," she pointed over her shoulder easily and the fight exploded in an instant as guns were drawn and one of the men made a desperate and foolish grab for a blaster. She took his head from his shoulders with one swing of her lightsaber while the others fell to their knees pleading for mercy. It was most certainly the known that was most frightening.

Still, that wasn't how she'd ended up on that ship. No, indeed, it was what the cowards had revealed during their sessions with the one they called torturer. They'd told the Empire about the possibility of their boss having hired a Jedi. And that was why, with a new hair dye job, some much looser and more modest smuggler clothing, she was currently walking the ship yard looking for the ship that was rumored to be heading for the Last of the Jedi to protect them. She didn't intend to protect them, she was going to offer them new lives, new names, and new jobs. The stubborn ones could rot.

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
(Don't forget I'm a pilot too :D) Rin got the ship a little later than she planned, she had stopped to get supplies of, mostly other people's, gold figuring she would escape from this planet anyway. She took a seat off to one side ignoring the other people but making sure her blaster was nearby. Ordinarily she wouldn't take a group job but since the dissolution of the Republic more and more people were turning to crime so jobs were wearing thin.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
((So... many... pilots....))
Tenzen turns to Chandra, "How many we got left coming aboard?" he's eager to get moving. He didn't like hanging in a port for so long, and he'd been here longer than he liked already.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
MEANWHILE ON THE DEATHSTAR
the Imperial construction crew were listening to the Imperial March on loop as they fastened floor bolts and such together. a shipment arrives, with Gammoreans asking for signage, while 1 snuck away, quickly sneaking around, and ditching the disguyise, it's our Hero, Rasul. Rasul snuck around, heading towards the Main Reactor. he had about 45 minutes til his ride left the hangar. he had to hurry

Libk

((But the empire wouldn't have even started on the deathstar yet, and even if they had its so little done on it that it'd only be like, a frame.))

Alor lowered his blaster, the words from the pilot cutting pretty deep, reminding him how his brothers turned. "I've got a bad feeling about this..." He said as he went to go sit as far from the drop as he could.

Last edited:

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
(I know you might hate the prequels, but it was half finished at the end of 3)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom