• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Star Wars in Kingdom Hearts 3?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Uh, yeah...

Hopefully he wouldn't need to learn them twice.

Unless you're trying to get at something I'm just stupidly barrel rolling over

I'm basically saying that, KH1 Disney world schema cannot be used over and over again. Eventually, they'd be filler - worse filler than what we have at the moment. Could you imagine every world trying to teach Sora some new lesson? How many lessons can you get? The central themes to the series atm are

- Friendship
- Hearts
- Mind
- Memories
- Light
- Darkness

I personally would get sick of listening to the same lessons over and over again; Disney filler is right by me. :yes:

Sora only needed to learn those lessons once. ;)

Aye. Now, how will introducing Star Wars to the series help at all? Star Wars itself was 50% special effects, 45% crappy Lucas writing, 5% genius. What'll that do for KH?

Kingdom Hearts is not only about Master Xehanort and Organization XIII you know.Its also great to see Sora or Riku interact in a Disney World and the Disney characters,its fun to fight all the Disney villains we've known for so long.Sure at the end of the day fighting Xehanort is all that matter,but when I buy a new Kingdom Hearts game,I always look forward to see the new disney worlds and most of the KH games had new worlds so I don't see why KHIII should recycle the old world.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Kingdom Hearts is not only about Master Xehanort and Organization XIII you know.Its also great to see Sora or Riku interact in a Disney World and the Disney characters,its fun to fight all the Disney villains we've known for so long.Sure at the end of the day fighting Xehanort is all that matter,but when I buy a new Kingdom Hearts game,I always look forward to see the new disney worlds and most of the KH games had new worlds so I don't see why KHIII should recycle the old world.

I'm all for new Disney worlds - seeing Prankster Paradise as well as Fantasia in Dream Drop Distance was pretty awesome - but why Star Wars of all things?

Salem

SICK
I'm all for new Disney worlds - seeing Prankster Paradise as well as Fantasia in Dream Drop Distance was pretty awesome - but why Star Wars of all things?
Because it's Star Wars.

Actually we need as many as new Disney Worlds as possible, I mean why not?

The prequels disagree.

I though they were ok,but when I'm thinking about Star Wars in Kingdom Hearts,I was thinking about the old trilogy,I don't want to see young Anakin in KH,I want Dark Vader as a boss battle,Luke as an ally,the Death Star,the Emperor and all that stuff

ProtagonistJake

Shepard
I'm basically saying that, KH1 Disney world schema cannot be used over and over again. Eventually, they'd be filler - worse filler than what we have at the moment. Could you imagine every world trying to teach Sora some new lesson? How many lessons can you get? The central themes to the series atm are

- Friendship
- Hearts
- Mind
- Memories
- Light
- Darkness

I personally would get sick of listening to the same lessons over and over again; Disney filler is right by me. :yes:
Sora would be an infinitely more interesting character if the KH writers werent such hacks and actually used these movies to teach a multitude of different lessons out of those central themes with out just poorly ripping off the source material.

We could've had him there when Mufasa died in the Lion King at some point, for example, feeling great guilt for not being able to save him, questioning his ability to save his friends and such.
That's just one of the MANY possibilities, but of course, Square Enix...

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Sora would be an infinitely more interesting character if the KH writers werent such hacks and actually used these movies to teach a multitude of different lessons out of those central themes with out just poorly ripping off the source material.

We could've had him there when Mufasa died in the Lion King at some point, for example, feeling great guilt for not being able to save him, questioning his ability to save his friends and such.
That's just one of the MANY possibilities, but of course, Square Enix...

But you also have to take into account the character. Sora is...Sora. He's naive. He basically never feels down, unless Kairi is in trouble. :P

ProtagonistJake

Shepard
But you also have to take into account the character. Sora is...Sora. He's naive. He basically never feels down, unless Kairi is in trouble. :P
People can be upbeat and still go through something traumatic that effects them personally.
Being upbeat doesn't mean nothign ever effects you, if it doesn't that would kinda make you a crappy character.

linkypete

I am the very model of a modern major-general
The second I heard that disney bought star wars I instantly realized that star wars could totally affect kingdom hearts. what if there is a lightsaber keyblade or maybe xehonart and the sith work together, or maybe the sith reforms organization XIII (the sith with their hoods really do look like members, after all)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom