• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Star Wars Blu-ray Question

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
My question to any Star Wars fans out there is should I buy the Original Trilogy on Blu-ray now or wait for the individual releases? All I really want is the first movie on Blu-ray. Granted the 2 sequels are actually pretty good for sequels (I have a real problem against sequels). I'm not sure if the original releases are coming out anytime soon and I can't find any information anywhere. I know Jurassic Park just came out individually but it was announced 2 months prior. I also saw the Indiana Jones pack, I actually just sprung and bought Raiders on DVD, I know right? I just cannot have Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, but i'm willing to take Episodes V and VI of Star Wars if I have to. I currently own the entire Dark Knight Trilogy and the Back to the Future Trilogy, only sequels I currently own. Thoughts?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Why wait? Just grab the trilogy and go - you'll spend a lot less money this way in the long run.

Lamentizer

Skeleton Of The Darkness
Buy them, but be warned!: The Krayt Dragon cll is changed...again, Vader yells "Nooooo!" when Luke is about to die, an rock is added in front of R2 as he hides in from the Tusken Raiders.

Bring my shuttle.

The Blu-ray is basically the same as the 2004 Special Edition, with a few lighting\texture changes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom