• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Star Trek: The Roleplay

HappyMask

One Creepy Salesman
The year is 2310. You find yourself aboard the USS Vanquisher in a war between the Federation and the Cardassian-Ferengi alliance. The Klingon forces are threatening war as well. You will need to rely on your phaser and your wits to help you survive. The Vanquisher is currently preparing to launch and defend earth from a looming Ferengi fleet.

My Character

Name: Septimus Titanius Vartis
Home Planet: Earth
Background: Captain Vartis is the newest captain regulated by Starfleet. He is a man who plays by his own rules and is constantly womanizing. However, he almost always gets results leading to him being the favorite of Admiral Parkinson.

Sign-Up: Captain - Happymask
First Officer - Fierce.Diety
Chief Medical Officer - Dark link7
Navigator - Sirmat
Chief Engineering Officer-
Tactical Officer-

Last edited:

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
*resists making a Cardassian/Kardashian reference* OK, now that that's over...

DANGIT I WISH I KNEW MORE ABOUT STAR TREK.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Name: Amelia Narcissa Vega
Rank: Chief medical officer (Damn it, Sep! I'm a doctor not a _____!)
Home Planet: Raxacoricafallipatorus (:P DW reference! I assume we can invent planets, since there are a bunch?)
Appearance: Short black hair, hazel eyes, wears a silver necklace with her star sign, silver star earrings, and a meteorite bracelet with a gem that glows with an inner light. She hates the Star Fleet uniform, too.
Background: Although she's the med chief, she's not weak. She's in peak physical condition, and a trained fighter. Her home planet isn't the safest, and she had to fight to survive. Since she joined Star Fleet, she had medical training, so she could save a life as easily as she could take one. She's diligent at her job, and does it faithfully.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Wow! Happy! Your still here? Then why'd you leave Majora's Party? Anyhoo. Luv'me'my Star Trek!

Name: Fearse Killah
Home Planet: Earth (he was born there)
Background: The son of a Vulcan and Romulan. Due to his heritage, he is very logical and clever, but at times when angered his anger gets the better of him and he might berserk. But he takes a sort of drug which is an 'anger killer' that calms him down.

HappyMask

One Creepy Salesman
Wow! Happy! Your still here? Then why'd you leave Majora's Party? Anyhoo. Luv'me'my Star Trek!

Name: Fearse Killah
Home Planet: Earth (he was born there)
Background: The son of a Vulcan and Romulan. Due to his heritage, he is very logical and clever, but at times when angered his anger gets the better of him and he might berserk. But he takes a sort of drug which is an 'anger killer' that calms him down.[/QUOTE

Because I didn't know I would still be here.

Sirmat

*Blank* fears me.
I hope this is still open.

I don't know much about star trek...
hope that doesn't matter.

Name: Luke Felstine
Background: As someone who prefers not fighting, Luke made an odd ((Ood)) choice by joinig the crew of the Vanquisher. But a spaceship is the best way to see the universe, and the position of navigator shouldn't be too bloody... at least Luke hopes not.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Aww, I wish I'd signed up sooner to get the Chief Medical Officer spot, I'm supposed to be Bones. :< (Joke in my family, my family calls me Bones [the Bones from Star Trek]) Welp, I'll go with what I can get, this sounds like too good an idea to pass up...

Name: Erren Rendwald
Background: Was into tech stuff as a kid and just messed with stuff when he was younger, he admired Scotty and started formulating his own theories about advancing tech. He was self taught, until his parents forced him into the Star Fleet Academy (whatever that school is anyway). He delved more into his studies, especially as an engineer, and soon became very learned in his engineering classes. Although he didn't show off his knowledge and kept his grades low, because he didn't want to be known, he wanted to be left alone to his engineering studies because he didn't want to be taken into Star Fleet. But his teachers suspected something, then later made him confess that he was "hiding his abilities" and so he graduated the academy that year (a year earlier than the norm) and was assigned to as chief Engineering officer of the USS Vanquisher.

Tell me if I need to change anything and stuff. :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom