• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Stalchilds in Ocean Skulltula House

Why do you think there are stalchilds in the ocean skulltula house? do you think the ikana kingdom was doing something in there?

Night Owl

~Momentai
I want to say they were "researching" the secrets of the house when we got there.

Maybe Ikana was planing to invade the ocean realm and was looking to see if the house would make a good base of operations.

Or they were studying the Gold Skultulas, They could've been trying to find the toxins that cause the curse.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I want to say they were "researching" the secrets of the house when we got there.

That's the reason. The Stalchildren were researching the secrets of the Ocean Skultula House, as per Captain Keeta's orders. They tell you as such if you talk to them while wearing the Captain's Hat. The reason why they were doing research is unknown. I guess it's best left up to our imagination.

Night Owl brought up some interesting ideas. I think that maybe Captain Keeta wanted to get to the treasure chest, that is, Piece of Heart, that's inside the Skultula House. It was behind a set of iron bars, so he probably couldn't get to it right away. Maybe he was busy with his duties to the Ikana Army, so he left six of his soldiers behind to figure out the secret to opening the way to the treasure chest for him. That's my speculation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom