• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

SSb4 Trailers; Your Favourites

they hype for SSb4 is building and with every newcomer comes a wonderfully rendered HD trailer.

From Villager to Megaman, and from Geninja to Rosalina, these trailers are always fun and something to behold. We'll no doubt get more in the future and they'll be viewable for your viewing pleasure on the wii U version of the game; but which are your favourites so far?

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Rosalina, no doubt. Let's go through this. It's six months since the announcement of the game and the most recent newcomer, people are getting desperate. Brawl took twelve months for its next newcomer after initial reveal, maybe it'll be the same case here. A wait until E3 2014? A Nintendo Direct is announced to air, and you expect another veteran after Sonic and Luigi were revealed in the previous presentations.

You get through the Direct, and what's this? No Smash Brothers? Oh dear, oh dear indeed. Iwata bows and states to take a look at the final title for today. You see Kirby Air Ride, fit with the music. "Sweet, a new one of these. Cool looking Rainbow. Wait, Mario Kart? Sure looking sweet, then. Wait, again, what's Kirby doing here?"

This goes on for a minute, and you have no idea what's happening. WHY IS KIRBY IN MARIO KART? Luma appears on the scene and you just aren't thinking anymore. Kirby and Luma play together, a mysterious figure appears, picks up Luma and OMG ROSALINA IS IN SMASH BROS.

Legendary.

Beeker

Wild Card
You get through the Direct, and what's this? No Smash Brothers? Oh dear, oh dear indeed. Iwata bows and states to take a look at the final title for today. You see Kirby Air Ride, fit with the music. "Sweet, a new one of these. Cool looking Rainbow. Wait, Mario Kart? Sure looking sweet, then. Wait, again, what's Kirby doing here?"

This goes on for a minute, and you have no idea what's happening. WHY IS KIRBY IN MARIO KART?

For a while I actually believed Kirby was gonna be in Mario Kart 8 from this trailer, until Luma showed up. xD;;
Rosy's my fave, but for a silly reason. Her's seems to be the only trailer where she actually isn't fighting(aside from gameplay footage, of course.). Other ones there's high paced action; this one she just pauses a race and puts on a show :P

Second favourite is Mega Man's. It showed off all of his abilities in a cool way that exactly fit the character. Not to mention the whole atmosphere still gives me chills every time I watch.

Salem

SICK
I like Mega Man's trailer, if it's only because I'm a Mega Man, but actually I really liked the Villager's trailer, specially because of all the memes it spawned.:P

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I don't know, man, they were all pretty rad. I liked that each character seems to have something unique about them. For example Little Mac has his own little power metre thing, which just differentiates him from the rest. I can see the line up looking pretty cool even if it is rather similar to Brawl; it looks like they're really focusing on making each character have its own qualities. If all goes well then we could be looking at a really strong line up.

If I had to choose though I'd go for Zero Suit Samus. I mean c'mon, Zero Suit Samus in HD? That was pretty sweet, and my eyes certainly weren't fixed on a certain body part. Though I was a rather disappointed with the lack of Reggie, why can't we have this?

67ghost

no you're not
Greninja's was awesome, though it trolled the Mewtwo fans but i prefer the ninja frog any day

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom