• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

SS Scenery?

Hierarch7

~The Wolf~
I'm definatly interested. I can't say for sure yet if I like or dislike the graphics yet.

:triforce: The Seventh Hierarch :triforce:

Hero Of Spirits

Champion of Cyrodiil
It's a mix of TP & WW graphics in my opinion, though everyone knows it. Gotta say, it works. They'll tweak it here & there, but It will work. I've got a good feeling that Nintendo won't screw this up.

Sarianae

Infinite Dreamer
Everyone keeps saying it's a mix of WW and TP, but that's not what it looks like to me. I think it looks like a 3D OoX or ALttP or tMC.

Did you see those mushrooms? The first time I saw them though, I thought...Mario?
And the Deku Babas, the first time I saw them, I thought....Piranha Plants?

I've gotten over thinking that though, now it just looks like Zelda SS to me ^^

But yes, I love the direction of the art style, and I think especially once we have the final game in our hands, the scenery will certainly be beautiful. What's mostly been showcased so far is the forest scenery, but I'm interested in seeing how the scenery will look for other sections of the game, such as a white snowscape. I'm sure it will look wonderful though ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom